Follow-up

Assange’s brief released this statement.

1 Like

Health concerns, but they don’t mention what they are?

It’s all a bit murky right now.

That can apply to literally anything happening in the world right now. :cry:

1 Like

The latest and all-too-predictable entry into the 5G shitshow: NIMBYs.

To follow in the Pharma bribing docs thread, I have a great suggestion for all that ill gotten loot:

7 Likes
3 Likes

nL9NUBFGmstc

2 Likes

WaPo reached out to Bobby Rankin, the Elijah Cummings pallbearer who refused to shake Yertle McTurtle’s hand. He had more on his mind than just Trumpublican malfeasance.

4 Likes

Yep… More on that from the Root:

5 Likes

In other words, politicians don’t exist in a vacuum. Their actions have consequences that affect real people. So they shouldn’t be surprised when the people their actions affect treat them worse than the dogshit they just stepped in.

I only wish more people did this, rather than pretend to be “civil”.

7 Likes

To be honest, that guy wasn’t even that “uncivil” given the role McConnell played in ensuring his brother wouldn’t get the help he needed. All he did was skip him in the line. He could have punched him outright…

8 Likes

Because rats driving tiny cars should just never close!

7 Likes

As a follow-up to this thread…

12 months on, are there any advancements that I should know before I invest in a bunch of these bulbs for my winter holiday decorations?

1 Like

Cubans launching sonic attacks on US embassy? Not what we’re hearing, say medical boffins

The paper: Emotional trauma and fear most likely cause of ‘Havana Syndrome’ (Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine).

3 Likes

Remember when Twitter banned political ads, and everyone was “Yay!”, but I was more than a little sceptical?

Yeah, about that…

Climate change is political. But apparently pushing fossil fuels and exacerbating the problem is not. :notes: Called It. :notes:

11 Likes

Doug Ford’s school cell phone ban creates drama.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/juli-briskman-flipped-off-trump-motorcade-loudoun-county-supervisor-board-virginia_n_5dc1e085e4b08b735d616c7e

(ETA @codinghorror another HuffPo link that’s not oneboxing)

1 Like

It’s been less than a month since it hit the big time and the Boomers are super mad about “OK Boomer”.

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2019-11-07/-ok-boomer-phrase-says-more-about-the-kids-than-about-us-boomers

I have no idea why this won’t OneBox. Paging @codinghorror.

1 Like

AARP Executive Claps Back at Viral ‘OK, Boomer’ Joke With Shot at Millennials: "OK, millennials. But we’re the people that actually have the money."

(You’re not helping.)

7 Likes