Follow-up

1 Like

Musk argued that “‘Pedo guy’ was a common insult used in South Africa when I was growing up […] synonymous with ‘creepy old man’ and is used to insult a person’s appearance and demeanor.” You know, the way people say “murderer” or “rapist” to mean “a rude person I find disagreeable.”

Oh, how silly of me. To think of all the times a called someone a “murder” or “rapist” when I just meant “asshole” - totally makes sense now.

3 Likes

Remember that security probe that ended with a sheriff cuffing the pen testers? The contract is now public so you can decide who screwed up

1 Like

The post I wrote in the “Furries Deplatform Milo” thread about Milo attracting the Furry Raiders got deleted because it was in a response to a “furries are trash” post, but to absolutely no one’s surprise…

NO POLITICS except extreme right-wing politics!!!

3 Likes

Pretty much. They believe that they are SO right about their views that they have gone above and beyond “politics” into the arena of pure truth. They are wrong.

5 Likes

Not quite a follow-up, but in the wake of this:

There is this:

8 Likes

Following on the 6 yo arrested thread:

Seriously, what the fuck are we doing to our children?

8 Likes

And people wonder why the MRA/incel crowd is so attracted to this film.

8 Likes

Easy.Tell jokes that don’t punch down.

8 Likes
3 Likes

God, they’re just not even bothering with subtlety anymore, are they? Fuck.

4 Likes

GNU means GNU’s Not U: Stallman insists he’s still Chief GNUisance while 18 maintainers want him out as leader

1 Like

To further follow up the follow-up, the cover story has been crafted:

It really does feel like they’ve just completely run out of fucks to give when it comes to covering things up. There are also conflicting reports about where Brown was shot. The attorney representing Botham Jean’s family said he’d spoken with Brown’s mother and that the ME had told her Brown was shot in the head and mouth (a not particularly subtle way of sending a message, DPD…). Police say he was shot in the back and thigh. This seems like a very simple thing for an autopsy report to clear up, but for some inexplicable reason that hasn’t been released yet.

11 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

To @Mindysan33, due to a closed topic…

tumblr_4d1e07885a91979caa51aed56d764610_89ae5066_500

2 Likes

This was always a misogynistic mess, but somehow he’s managed to keep digging:

5 Likes

Not sure where else to put this, maybe I’ll also put it into the “Trumpian events” thread… but what the hell is wrong with Assange? He’s been in a British jail, yeah? I wouldn’t think they’d be in the habit of drugging people in custody…? But that kind of sounds like what’s happened. I guess he could just have woken up and was still groggy?

1 Like