5 Likes

More on this high-profile pushback against return to work at Apple:

8 Likes
10 Likes
6 Likes

Dean Winchester Facepalm GIF

7 Likes

Yet another Wells Fargo scandal:

Of course, they’re not the only firm using those tactics.

11 Likes

Monkey Sex Rave is a little too on the nose for 2022.

14 Likes

Sad Kristen Bell GIF

9 Likes

I wish I could make $30K for doing whatever that was.

1 Like

It involves an FBI sting operation, which won’t matter since the accused is a brown guy.

9 Likes

For five years, Foxconn promised and spectacularly failed to build a much-hyped sprawling factory near Mount Pleasant, Wisconsin. Now, the area’s leaders may be saddled with $300 million in bond repayments that the Taiwanese iPhone maker had promised to repay.

[…]

6 Likes
14 Likes

Donald Glover Reaction GIF

Should be more, tho.

12 Likes
7 Likes
9 Likes

So in other words “FBI plots to kill former president, tells this guy they met at a mosque about it”

6 Likes

Why though, the Chevy wouldn’t start or something?

4 Likes

“What’s Mandarin for ‘Where’s my money?’”

eesh, that’s racist. dear register,. do better. scott walker is the person to blame.

i mean, you can’t fault a company for playing the game of capitalism when that’s what we tell them - reward them - to do.

meanwhile, i think we can definitely blame the governor and his team for creating a deliberate boondoggle in their cynical attempt to control wisconsin. they’re the ones that promised the moon while offering a generous contract with no teeth at all

3 Likes
7 Likes

Yep GIF by The Pozek Group

Fucking moron. My mom was forced out of her job because of that asshole, so I have personal reasons to hate him.

10 Likes