Follow-up

Went into Seattle the other day and inspired by the post from last week, we took the Union Street exit.

Look what I saw from the car window:

Enhance:

No, a little to the right. Enhance:

(I wasn’t driving, by the way.)

14 Likes

Aha! The watchers have become the watched!

8 Likes

Weird…

Also, did you come off the exit like this?

Speeding Fast And Furious GIF by The Fast Saga

15 Likes

Less Tokyo Drift…. more Initial D.

6 Likes

Needs more smoke

ford loop GIF by ADWEEK

6 Likes
4 Likes

That slippery slope reminds me of the one in “Ya Got Trouble” from the Music Man.

4 Likes

River City did have it’s troubles with a capital “T” and I won’t even mention what that rhymes with.

Me Me Me Fainting GIF by Archie Comics

3 Likes

Look what’s happening again. This time in the heat, not the cold.

10 Likes

Maybe the blockchain can help. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

John Oliver did a great report about utility companies, why services are so expensive while maintenance is neglected, why some are hindering adoption of alternative energy sources, and how much impact all that is having on customers and the environment:

9 Likes

Happy Cake Day!!!

9 Likes

Thanks! :yum:

Birthday Girl Reaction GIF by TLC

11 Likes

I want to recreate that for my birthday. I don’t even care if I’m topless, I just want to have that level of carefree attitude for at least 5 minutes.

10 Likes

From the article:

Due to the tremendous media attention that this case garnered, Max’s efforts to find a job utilizing his recently obtained college degree in finance economics were futile, as he was constantly being denied positions that he was applying for in the finance world and elsewhere without an explanation," Berry’s attorney wrote in court documents.

LOL, what could be the explanation?

6 Likes
8 Likes
6 Likes

Some more info on that mother insisting that her 8th grader uses racism to get out of chores:

“He’s seeing himself just as a Black man. He’s seeing things that don’t go his way as racism. And he is finding safety in numbers now.”

6 Likes

Well, lady, that’s what you get in a country that created the one-drop rule…

And I just realized that a comment I made about this in another thread might be true… she “asked him to clean the house”… did she mean the whole fucking house, by himself? He’s 13 and unless he lives there ALONE, he’s not the only one who made the mess.

8 Likes
7 Likes