Foolhardy juvenile chimp pokes gorilla's butt, instantly regrets it

Originally published at: Foolhardy juvenile chimp pokes gorilla's butt, instantly regrets it | Boing Boing

2 Likes

Came here looking for a chimp poking a gorilla in the butt.

Leaving disappointed.

9 Likes

I got hijinxed looking for the video.

4 Likes

Did you instantly regret it?

2 Likes

knit

6 Likes

“chimp pokes gorilla’s butt”

5 Likes
4 Likes

As I’ve been telling my 9 year old for years, “if you touch someone’s butt don’t be surprised if you get punched in the mouth”.

4 Likes

Monkey around, find out.

3 Likes

Never fuck around with anything that could potentially view you as a snack.

1 Like

munkybut

(ALSO: thanks for correcting the video and @babVU98i for adding it in the comments.)

1 Like

Only a minute and a half long video? They could have easily gotten ten minutes out of those same two scenes.

4 Likes

Ugh, the music. Watch on mute.

11 Likes

Reminds me of this animated short that I first saw at a film festival about 30 years ago:

Pretty sure that’s a young gorilla not a chimp. Chimps tend to have lighter skin, and it’s very rare for zoos to house chimps and gorillas together because they’re territorial and don’t live together naturally.

8 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. Though mistaking a juvenile gorilla for a chimp is still closer to the truth than mistaking it for a monkey as the person who titled the video apparently did.

1 Like

Came for the butt poking, left after 5 seconds of one of the worst songs ever created.

3 Likes

How to take a 8 second event and turn it into a minute + video for that monetization.

Wow, thanks for wasting my time, in several ways. Ugh.

2 Likes

I blame Curious George.

1 Like