Forever 21 tossed diet food samples into online clothing orders

5 Likes

What?

DUI isnt a fine, its an arrest and potential jail sentence. DUI requires you to drink the wine as its based on the amount of alcohol in your system and being intoxicated.

And pretty much nowhere is it illegal to drive around with sealed containers of alcohol in your car. Otherwise it might be fairly impractical to buy it.

Some times it even sucks a bit more or in specifically average sized ways. For example I recently went looking for a pair of shorts. 8 stores, not one had shorts in a size that would fit me. Not because they don’t carry them. But because all of the shorts in the 2 sizes that potentially fit me were sold out, because they are the 2 most common waist sizes for men’s pants. So you’re going through the racks and there’s just this giant gap in the size range.

I’ve been told this is more of a guy problem. Caused by the microscopic size of most department store men’s sections, and the limited range at your average men’s clothing brand. But I’m now stuck with some heinous cargo shorts I was given as a joke as the one pare of shorts I grudgingly own.

1 Like

The joke didn’t work.

I’ve found amusing to get a bottle of wine instead of more car-related freebies, like seat covers or rubber carpets…

4 Likes

Free samples are nice, but with with gifts that could be taken the wrong way it would have been better to mention the specific gift before ordering. That is, if it is not a targeted gift and given with all orders.

I think it is more likely that this is a targeted gift. Atkins gave the bars to Forever21 for free or at great discount if they where given to people that ordered plus sized clothing. That makes more like fat-shaming.

This does make a fine example of how targeted advertising can hurt real people though.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.