Former prosecutor warns Donald Trump: "Justice is coming"

It was very discouraging that the GOP members of the Federal Election Commission managed to dispense with their investigation into trumps election crimes.

Frankly we see the bulk of the GOP betting their political future on some form of trump continuation. If trumps ticket to prison was so clear I doubt even these idiots would climb on board with him, rather they would be the first to throw him under the bus and pile on.

Dems are going to have to learn how to fight, dirty if they need to, because otherwise these cheaters are going to win.

11 Likes

tom welling lucifer GIF by Fox TV

5 Likes

Trump may not, but his money may get thrown in the slammer. Given how Trump has stiffed his attorneys in the past do you think anyone competent would take the case to fight a civil forfeiture case knowing that he’s broke unless they win?

8 Likes
3 Likes

I feel like it will be a let down if he only goes to jail for business fraud and not for actually trying to subvert democracy by blackmailing foreign countries into helping him get reelected or attempting to instigate a coup. I’d take it, but it would be a let down.

4 Likes

They may suffer some setbacks to their finances and careers but I’ll be surprised if any of those folks sees the inside of a prison cell.

1 Like

My procrastination methodology: “I’ll start dieting when Trump’s in prison.”

6 Likes

There’s always some sucker who’ll work in exchange for “exposure”, or settle for it when Biff inevitably stiffs him on that basis.

4 Likes

It certainly should be done, but the unfortunate side effect will be the Trumpers flipping out a la “what about Hillary” and militias going apes#!t, lynching assorted Democrats in revenge.

Whatever. It’s gotta be done. Those folks are always going to be that way, can’t let society disintegrate just to satisfy them since they’re the ones debasing us all.

3 Likes

2 words: Bernie Madoff.

4 Likes

That only happens when you steal from other ultra-wealthy people. Biff is careful only to defraud people with less than $10-million in the bank.

10 Likes

That’s why I included the word “competent” in my message.

2 Likes

One can hope. :weary:

4 Likes

I don’t care if 45** goes down alá Al Capone, just as long as he goes down. For a good long time. Down.

11 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.