Four dead in garlic festival mass shooting

Toxic masculinity, misogyny and guns are the roots of most mass shootings. Take the weapons of war from civilian hands, and smash the patriarchy.

A little boy was murdered by a terrorist. My deepest condolences to his parents, their only apparent sin was to go to a festival to have fun as a family.

30 Likes

Roger That!

6 Likes

Made the change.

It fits.

11 Likes

Sad to see that this kind of vile and savage behaviour takes place in what I would call our brother/sister nation. Sometimes maybe not the best brother/sister we could ask for, but still, family is family. I hope that Americans can elect people who can fix this problem, people who don’t take bribes from anyone who offers it.

God dammit.

13 Likes

24 posts were split to a new topic: Better access to mental health care in the US

Just as the story could not get worse

27 Likes

Scott Adams: still a piece of shit.

27 Likes

That’s… pretty fucking dark.

21 Likes

We have reached a point where fiction cannot possibly keep up with the WTF’ery of current events.

20 Likes

Pretty much. Life was weird when “Simpsons did it first” was as bad as it got.
This Timeline is fucked.

17 Likes
18 Likes

Ugh, really?

You know, he has a point that Twitter, CNN, etal DO monetize on tragedy. But even they are self aware enough to not advertise something like, “Something bad happened? Check it out on CNN/Twitter!”

I can’t tell if he is that big of an asshole, or that awkward as a human that he doesn’t understand how humans work. It’s like a twist ending where he was the mindless automaton the whole time!

2 Likes

Nor do reputable news sources generally pay subjects for interviews, let alone publicly entice survivors of a mass shooting with the prospect of payment while the details of the tragedy are still unfolding.

22 Likes

Totally called it

… unfortunately :disappointed:

13 Likes

Do you scream at all the news platforms or just this one?

[To Scott Adams --Mod]

Yes, all of them.

Although it’s cute that you think this useless bag of shit is a “news platform”, you poster child for social retardation.

1 Like

“news gathering tool”

Remarkably accurate.

4 Likes

That is not my quote. Are you venting at Scott Adams?

1 Like

Yes  

2 Likes

FTFY  

2 Likes