Fox News' Brit Hume posts website screenshot with "Sexy Vixen Vinyl" in other tab

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/03/03/fox-news-brit-hume-posts-web.html

11 Likes

Well “vixen” DOES mean “female fox,” so that checks out.

26 Likes

Once I sat near Rand Paul on a regional jet, but all he browsed for were running shoes.

:thinking:

12 Likes

His browser history is still full of Ayn Rand erotica though.

40 Likes

“Sexy Vixen Vinyl” sounds like a company Jack White would be interested in.

12 Likes

I could’ve gone the rest of the day without having seen that.

33 Likes

That occured to me too. I thought, “At least he’s kept it analogue. Once you go digital, all the hiss and pop goes out of the relationship.”

19 Likes

It’s probably for himself, going home and secretly crossdress in sexy latex. To save you all from suffering I’m not going to photoshop an image.

10 Likes

The Superbowl convinced him to work on his booty shake.

7 Likes

That website he shared looks incredibly trustworthy.

10 Likes

I don’t really care who its for to be perfectly blunt…what he does with another consenting adult is between him and that person.

What I do care about is if he has ever or is going to play some higher moral right wing card on someone regarding their proclivities and sexual practices (I am sure he has many a time); as well as just how damn unprofessional it is to have a screen grab with your other tabs in it…crop it out.

29 Likes

Hume is a jackass, but this feels like a cheap shot.

Besides, the tab could have been perfectly innocent, like a pop-under that showed up while he was visiting a white supremacist website.

53 Likes

NTTAWWT…
(must be a complete sentence to post, says the MAN)

5 Likes

For a brief moment there (as I scrolled through blog view not paying too much attention to text but noticing images) I assumed it was another BoingBopingShop item. :wink:

ETA not gonna edit the typo!

11 Likes

Would they even have it in his size?

6 Likes

10 Likes

This is not a good statement to make in the comments of a @beschizza post. You will give him ideas!

17 Likes

On Crooks and Liars they noted you can sing “Brit Hume sexy vixen vinyl” to the TMNT song. If that’s your idea of a good time.

6 Likes

I think you mean the “BoingBoppingStore”.

5 Likes

I like this explanation best.

1 Like