Fox News' Brit Hume posts website screenshot with "Sexy Vixen Vinyl" in other tab

Sorry, but I just don’t think Brit has the ass for it.

4 Likes

Ayn Rand erotica isn’t about what YOU want. It’s about what SHE wants.

21 Likes

Could have been worse. Or better, depending on your outlook.

21 Likes

Hey! No kink shaming!

:wink:

9 Likes

I’m sure you’ve seen the meme of, “How am I supposed to attach this tail?”

5 Likes

Steve Buscemi has never looked better.

12 Likes

Judging by those odds, only one event on that screen will be a squeaker.

2 Likes

You have to feel kind of bad for all of the sexy vinyl vixen fetishists out there who will now see pictures of Brit Hume every time they Google that.

38 Likes

It would be their own niche Rick Roll.

7 Likes

Ewww.

Of course, that sounds like a song title Frank Zappa would use.

6 Likes
10 Likes

He’s 100% ass. Odds are it would fit somewhere.

10 Likes

Or Zoogz Rift.

2 Likes

And we thank you for that.

1 Like

Rule 34 raises its ugly head, again.

4 Likes

My initial reaction was that Sexy Vixen Vinyl was some kind of feminist indie record label. So I thought, okay, it’s unexpected for Brit Hume to like that kind of music, but what’s the big deal?

Then I saw the images in the article. And even then I didn’t make the connection.

And then the penny dropped.

For once, I didn’t have a dirty mind.

12 Likes

The day is still young!

10 Likes

This reminds me when I was at a poster session in grad school. I was presenting a poster of my thesis project to a distinguished-looking older professor, and I’d gotten to a screenshot of the system’s main GUI as it collected and analyzed real-world data. As in, hey look, it works. Then the professor asked a question. “What,” he asked, “is that?”, pointing to a minimized Internet Exploder window at the bottom of the screen. This was before browser tabs, so part of the website address was available:

“www.anal…”

It was an Analog Devices spec sheet for one of the parts I was using.

Still, I learned my lesson. Only screenshot the active window, not the whole damn screen.

18 Likes

That was where my mind went too. My immediate thought was about whether this was something I was supposed to know about (like does Amanda Palmer own it?).

But really, as for the speculation about whether this was for Hume’s wife or mistress or someone else, I think the most likely explanation is they were just looking.

6 Likes

The answer is yes.

In both cases.

7 Likes