Fox News' election fraud source was a "time traveler" who talked to the wind

It’s more than a feeling.

5 Likes

16 Likes

In college, I had a work study job in the print shop, and the manager listened to Rush Limburger. All the fucking time. That was my introduction to right-wing lies, damned lies, and nazi’s.

12 Likes

I came here for this :slight_smile: lol Y’all rock around here!

1 Like

You’re forgetting they brought this show back, so it could have just been current TV.

4 Likes

You need a tv-b-gone. We all do: https://www.tvbgone.com/

12 Likes

Why, yes. That’s where Hillary’s e-mails are stored, duh.

10 Likes

And 11,780 votes from Georgia.

11 Likes

And yet when a friend of mine meets someone at a psytrance festival who, and I quote, “huffs keyboard cleaner and talks to ghosts”, we both think he’s not a reliable narrator.

Good to hear that even people who go to psytrance festivals and hang with the way-out crowd have better critical thinking skills than the ex-president.

5 Likes

11 Likes

I haven’t gotten around to watching the new series yet. But I chose to call out the original series because one version of its intro specifically used the phrase “that only Sam can see and hear” (I may be paraphrasing) which reminded me of Fox’s statement.

3 Likes

Visited my parents back east for a couple of weeks in 2022. Whenever I travel, I always bring at least four paperbacks to get me through (two for the flights… and two for my stays, just in case). My dad, being a news junkie, must get his fix from all the major networks. That includes Fox (although politically he is perhaps 20% left of center) and that’s what he had on one afternoon during my visit there. Now, we only get to see each other once a year, so we do try to take advantage of our time together and catch up on things. But that goddamn Fox news drove me up to my bedroom upstairs and out came one of the paperbacks (Puzo’s Omerta). A few minutes later I could hear my mom loudly ordering my dad to switch the channel – anything – just ditch Fox news that drove me out of there. A knock on my door and it’s my mom. “He’s changed the channel. You can come back down now” and then, targeting my dad, yelling “You can watch Fox any other time!! Not while he’s visiting!!” I genuinely felt sorry for causing the drama… but I cannot expose myself to Fox news without getting my blood boiling.

15 Likes

“Powell’s source … explained that she gets her information from experiencing something ‘like time-travel in a semi-conscious state,’ allowing her to ‘see what others don’t see, and hear what others don’t hear,’ and she received messages from ‘the wind,’” stated the lawsuit.

Which page is this on?

48uM

3 Likes

Most rocks have better critical thinking skills than the ex-president.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.