Fox News' election fraud source was a "time traveler" who talked to the wind

Originally published at: Fox News' election fraud source was a "time traveler" who talked to the wind | Boing Boing

9 Likes

Like, what even is reality, man.

6 Likes

“If a person turns to mediums and necromancers, wh0ring after them, I will set my face against that person and will cut him off from among his people.”

Leviticus 20:6

30 Likes

Pseudo-scientific woo and fascism always go together. Just ask the Fox News advertising sales department.

22 Likes

Fox News really should be considered a public health hazard.

21 Likes

You joke, but I’ve seen how it deliberately inflicts trauma on elderly people by needlessly upsetting them. Doctors who run the network on their waiting room TVs should be sued for malpractise.

32 Likes

Yep.

Once was inside a doc’s waiting room where the TV was blasting FN and my blood pressure became so high I had to go out and look at the Unicorn Chaser thread to bring it back down.

Thanks Unicorn Chaser!

26 Likes

Obama’s birth certificate, FEMA camps, death panels, Seth Rich, Pizzagate and “frazzledrip”, Q-anon, etc etc etc.

Indeed.

16 Likes

(a few pre-Crimson versions exist, all beautiful)

11 Likes
8 Likes

I’m a little surprised they mentioned time travel here. I’m surprised they didn’t just say “God told us. No, no one else can see or hear Him, but He’s real.” That probably would have been easier for their cultists to swallow.

Or wait. A time traveler only they could see or hear? Maybe the Fox employee who came up with that story fell asleep with an old rerun on the TV. Though I’d say someone helping Fox News is trying to put wrong what once went right.

9 Likes

bbc missy GIF by Doctor Who

8 Likes

I knew the discovery phase of this trial was gonna be awesome, and just think, this is the first few pieces of information they’ve found. We’ve got a lot more in store for us :smiley:

16 Likes

But-but-but…Hunter Biden’s laptop!!!

14 Likes

I was reading about this the other day (I believe ghosts were also involved in conveying the election fraud “information” as well), and then I listened to the full audio of Trump calling up Georgia and demanding more votes. He kept insisting that he had the real information, and they had the fake information about the supposed fraud - but this was his “real” information, upon which he was basing all his demands and threats. It’s insane.

14 Likes

Sidney Powell and her “source” make Twin Peaks seem refreshingly normal.

BN-FU464_loglad_DV_20141201095844

19 Likes

Same with mid-range hotel breakfast rooms in red states. I used to travel a lot for work around the redder parts of the US. While eating my cheerios in the breakfast room, I inevitably had to put in my headphones to drown out the loud TV playing Fox News at us all. I used to wonder what impression that must give to the tourists from other countries that I often saw there, about the United States.

17 Likes

Same with the monitors on treadmills/exercise bikes/elipticals at gyms. Pre-pandemic, I would include in my warmup routine going around to all the uniccupied machines and change them away from Faux News.

Streaming Riot Games GIF by Honda

22 Likes

Given the subject matter, shouldn’t that be “Great Rick Scott”?

6 Likes

Malice in the legal sense, not just the general malice that Fox constantly radiates.

17 Likes