Fox News executive VP complains that US Olympians are "Darker, Gayer, Different”

It’s like everyone dressed up as Jennifer Aniston for the “Friend’s” themed office party…

34 Likes

He wins the Gold Medal for being a racist asshole! Let’s throw in the silver and the bronze, too!

8 Likes

That graphic leaves out Michelle Malkin, who they only trot out when they need someone “Ethnic” to say something racist.

12 Likes

Oh I just realized… if this guy has an issue with the WINTER Olympics, wait till he sees who we field in the SUMMER Olympics… I got some bad new for you, hombre…

ETA - “Darker, Gayer, Different” sounds like a My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult remix album.

26 Likes

Usually, I’d have a snarky and potentially funny quip, but embarrassingly stupid shit like this keeps happening with increasing regularity; to the point that I’m running out of good material.

So I’ll just say this:

UNFUCK HIM.

29 Likes

Right? " So, while uncomfortable, the question probably needs to be asked: were our Olympians selected because they’re the best at what they do." SO CLOSE, buddy. It’s a GREAT question, now look at the answer.

4 Likes

Executive VP Dip Shit even! He supervises teams of lesser dip shits!

5 Likes

“Fox News on Friday removed an inflammatory op-ed written about the 2018 Winter Games by a network executive after it attracted widespread criticism, with a spokesperson telling media outlets in a statement that the piece of commentary did “not reflect the views or values” of the company.” -CNN

giphy%20(26)

28 Likes

Hey hey hey…Faux News has plenty of white supremacists! Don’t they deserve a chance?

6 Likes

Well, sure, but some victories only count three-fifths of a whole. /s

12 Likes

Oooh, does the poor little snowflake need a safe zone?

9 Likes

Obviously, that shitty toupee denotes Moody as a superior specimen.

1 Like

You’d think a snowflake would be happy with the Winter Olympics, right? :roll_eyes:

12 Likes

Will this be like that time when the British National Party told their members to support Denmark in the 2002 World Cup, as they were more racially pure than the England team?

5 Likes

Am I the only person who sees that phrase and automatically thinks it’s a flimsy euphemism for inbreeding?

30 Likes

Per TalkingPointsMemo: “Moody has been with Fox News since 1996 and is currently the executive vice president and executive editor.”

If he’s that person, how can he “not reflect the views or values”? Which editor there has the authority spike (or even edit) his story?

26 Likes

That’s always my first thought too.

9 Likes

When has men’s figure skating not been gayer than The Castro District?

14 Likes

I mean, ultimately that’s what racial purity is about in real life, not just euphemistically. I don’t think that’s the conscious goal of many people, but they really are trying to minimize genetic diversity in future generations, and there is one way to do that very well.

11 Likes

And dancing!

1 Like