FOX News' Jesse Watters openly questioned Vice-President Harris' gender

Originally published at: FOX News' Jesse Watters openly questioned Vice-President Harris' gender | Boing Boing

5 Likes

Jesse Waters, the poster child for the bullying, fact-free, self-satisfied comments that pass as “humour” in conservative circles.

23 Likes

It goes without saying that if Kamala Harris herself announced that she identified as a man the entire right wing would lose their minds.

The only consistent policy the MAGA crowd has on gender identity is that they should be the ones telling everyone else what gender to identify as.

40 Likes

Will no one rid us of this shitweasel talking head?

28 Likes

Amazingly, he’s more stupid and impulsive than Tucker Carlson. It’s only a matter of time before he own-goals himself out of his job at Faux.

19 Likes

Racist, sexist, bigots hire racist, sexist, bigot to speak for for their conference, anticipate no problems.

8 Likes

Jesse Waters is probably the biggest goon on Fox News right now. The bonkers inflammatory shit he says all the time. I am surprised Fox wants that level of liability around.

8 Likes

Framing a defamatory statement as a question of an opinion should not be a defense against legal action when the intent is to demean or degrade someone, or to incite others to commit acts of verbal or physical violence.
Is there a requirement that every Fox News show has to include at least one stochastic terrorist statement?

6 Likes

I had Watters picked to take over Carlson’s slot from the beginning – Fox needs an absolutely epic-level asshole to anchor their prime time, and Watters has focused his efforts from the beginning of his career on being a spectacularly racist, all-around bigoted asshole, the kind of guy who runs his lawnmower at 5 a.m. on the weekends, who drops poisoned treats for his neighbors’ dogs, who makes friends with the police chief just to make sure the cops will never get called on him when he shoots windows (and kids) with BB guns.

The only people who are asshole enough to challenge Watters for the slot are Stephen Miller, Steve Bannon, and Nick Fuentes, but they have too many connections to actual Nazis, and Fox is still nervous about that shit.

9 Likes

At some point, he’ll have his “loofah moment”. They all do.

8 Likes

The last conference I went to, the keynote speaker was Tony Hawk. FWIW, he didn’t question the Veep’s gender.
WTF with these people…

6 Likes

Q. What is your gender?
A. It doesn’t matter.

Just as a good person can be any size/weight/shape/color, so can any asshole. Let your history of actions speak for themselves.

6 Likes

The only thing I find surprising about this is that attendees of a conservative business conference were offended.

4 Likes

Funny he didn’t make a peep about TFG in the news for making crude ‘jokes’ about his own daughter…

‘funny’?

What a creep. Kamala doing just fine. I’m sure if he said this within earshot of the Veep, she’d give this toad a dressing down that would have him wetting himself or worse. Set rhetorical cannon to ‘vaporize’.

5 Likes

floodthezone

:poop: :clown_face:
for the
:tangerine: :clown_face:

9 Likes

“that last guy hated you. One of many …!!!”

Can I be “That Last Guy??”

Racism is taught not innate. This is the beginner class. Beware of all this curriculum. AKA “hogwash” or “£u€k¡πg BULL§HIT” or tragic or worse if you ever ask me in person.

My Wrath festers at this ™®|∆!©

apocalypse now horror GIF by Maudit

2 Likes

I doubt Tony Hawk will do a 180 on that stance in the future; more like a 720.

9 Likes

They were going to go straight from listening to a racist/sexist POS to a “diversity and inclusion luncheon?” I think the former pretty much negates the point of the latter.

3 Likes

He will just be replaced with another shitweasel talking head,
just like he was the replacement for one.
It’s shitweasel talking heads all the way down.

6 Likes

The shitweasels have taken over the asylum.

2 Likes