Not weird, not funny, but a deeply disturbing Fox host

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/07/30/not-weird-not-funny-but-a-deeply-disturbing-fox-host.html

13 Likes

By that logic any man in a relationship with a woman who voted for Trump is legally gay. Pass it on.

38 Likes

Not weird? No, that’s really, really, really weird.

29 Likes

Jeez, I’ve voted for many women over the years. Is my wife ever going to be surprised!

29 Likes

So…huh. I guess the reason I’m trans, then, is because I voted for Ann Richards for Texas governor in 1990. Interesting.

40 Likes

Gender is essential biology based on chromosomes we can all make out by squinting at you, but also men can lose it from election cooties. It doesn’t have to be consistent so long as it’s toxic.

32 Likes

I’ve voted for women candidates, but I don’t recall anything like that. I think I’d notice. :woman_shrugging:

What happened to their “sex is fixed at birth” nonsense?

30 Likes

Huh. I should think many more men would be wearing skirts this summer than I’ve seen here in this Michigan summer. Seein’ as our governor is a woman, one of our Senators is a woman and my US Representative is a woman. None of them were elected without votes from men. Very strange, Faux Noise speaking weirdo. :face_with_monocle::face_with_raised_eyebrow::roll_eyes:

14 Likes

If you search for “the dude”, The Big Lebowski is all over the results.

Fox pencil-neck projection.

I wonder who these “the scientists” are? Gene Ray and Erich von Däniken?

14 Likes

I wonder if he voted for Sarah Palin.

19 Likes

I am deeply grateful for your help there.
It was a helluva time!

Thanks!

18 Likes

I love the way, when he says “not the party of strength”, he brings his clenched fists together in front of him, as if he were bending an iron poker.

I really don’t want to know what goes on in his head.

15 Likes

Puke emoji!

9 Likes

Shouldn’t this work the other way, where if a woman votes for a man, she transitions into a man? Maybe that’s why they resisted giving women the right to vote. Or all the women who voted for men and then turned into men want to vote for a woman so they can change back.

8 Likes

I wondered whether the scientist was his meth cook and when Jesse had last bought.

I mean, I heard another scientist say that, when you listen to Jesse Waters, you actually transition into an idiot. That one at least seems more plausible.

17 Likes

Wait, I think realized the problem. Has Watters been marking his ballots with an X? Because that’s already asking for trouble. If you just mark them with a Y, your little male chromosomes will stay feeling healthy and loved no matter who you vote for.

17 Likes

it’s like watching a parody show but it’s not.

15 Likes

Isn’t that what some of the weirder manosphere nuts have been saying for some time now: that having any sex with women that isn’t teeth-gritted, for-procreation-only joyless duty is gay?

13 Likes

The best part is “the other day I heard a scientist say that, that’s what science says. —Oh that’s science? —Yeah that’s science”. Aah, that’s science.

It’s not science just because you used the word ‘science’.

10 Likes

Whut the actual? Terrifying, absolutely terrifying.

9 Likes