Fox's Jesse Watters terrified after psyop Taylor Swift posted link to vote.org: "Who got to her?"

Originally published at: Fox's Jesse Watters terrified after psyop Taylor Swift posted link to vote.org: "Who got to her?" - Boing Boing Taylor Swift terrifies Fox's Jesse Watters

6 Likes

Oh, poor Taylor, an unwitting puppet of common sense.

ETA: Please just fuck off and die, already, fox.

Blurred for swears.

39 Likes

They don’t want people to vote, or read, or do anything but obediently perform the labor that keeps the economy running.

38 Likes

Never mind the fact that Swift has been encouraging her fans to vote for years.

40 Likes

And Kaplan was all Q’ed up, agreeing with Watters’ assessment of the covert Swiftie operation. “[She has] such immeasurable amount of followers, she can potentially, single-handedly, swing voters because of just the amount of followers that she can potentially influence.”

So if Taylor Swift swinging her fans from “not voting” to “voting” is an existential threat to the MAGA party, perhaps that’s a sign that the MAGA party should cease to exist.

51 Likes

She hasn’t endorsed any candidate that I’m aware of, she’s simply encouraging people to vote. In fact, she might even have fans in Texas that will register and vote for Trump. So be it. The GOP is so hellbent on suppressing votes that this drives them crazy.

28 Likes

And they are eager to fall in line. I had to stop watching the Klepper segments because it was too depressing. Hearing a woman unironically say she felt that maybe she didn’t need to vote because she just does what her husband tells her to made my skin crawl.

14 Likes

Golly I wonder why younger voters are so reluctant to support the Republican party.

31 Likes

Exactly this. It’s a tacit admission that people generally do not like the Republican Party, and their “policies.” “If more people vote, there’s a really good chance they won’t be voting for our side.“

19 Likes

Wow, it’s as if they understand that GOP/MAGA policies are not popular with young voters. Weird.

Here’s some advice: rather than trying to stop people from voting, endorse policies that a majority of people would gladly vote for. “Let the market decide.”

22 Likes

Watters’ sign-off of “I now know a lot more about Taylor Swift than I ever wanted to know” is so gross. Like seriously, is she so far beneath you that just knowing about her is a burden? I’m guessing it’s because she’s popular with young women and girls, and the disdain that Jesse Watters has for them practically drips from his every word.

24 Likes

the simpsons adult GIF

FTFY

23 Likes

If you were to touch Jesse Watters skull, would it be mushy and soft?

Caption: Jesse Watters

(Not recommending you try that)

4 Likes

I guess when you work overtime to collect a paycheck trying to force people to vote for an unfit candidate at all costs through endless waves of gaslighting and misinformation because you’re owned by a political propaganda mill everything looks like a hammer?

23 Likes

That groaning sound is Betterige’s Law straining due to the size of the NO that Fox Chyron is generating.

16 Likes

Weird comment, coming from the party that worships at the altars of a B movie actor and a reality show host.

16 Likes

If that scares them, Rock the Vote must terrify Fox News.

Seriously - who got to her? To encourage people to vote? Fucking goons.

Also, Swift’s background has a lot in common with their base.She is a Christian from Pennsylvania and later Tennessee. If the Republican’s weren’t such homophobic POS fascists, she wouldn’t have felt the need to speak up.

19 Likes

Maybe they are just more terrified that Kid Rock can’t deliver.

9 Likes

Fortunately for them, they have the perfect counter operation queued up and ready to go. Quick Fox, initiate Operation Chachi!

7 Likes

Vote Swiftie in 2024!

6 Likes