Trump supporters want women's right to vote removed

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2016/10/12/trump-supporters-want-women.html

8 Likes

http://img.pandawhale.com/post-15478-Nathan-Fillion-speechless-gif-QTlX.gif

51 Likes

Democracy sure would be easier if we just disenfranchised people who disagree with me, no?

54 Likes

“I think it makes more sense if I’m the only one allowed to vote at all. And look, I won again!”

28 Likes

Though we adore men individually,
we agree that as a group they’re rather stupid.

49 Likes

Well actually, #repealthe19th is about ethics in game journalism.

74 Likes

Well, think about it. If you let anyone else but me vote, all they can do is either vote the same as me, or throw away their vote by negating mine. So why bother?

11 Likes

20 Likes

Guys, slow down okay? You have two whole more weeks to immolate. I’m working as fast as I can here…

24 Likes

Who wouldn’t get behind a movement supported by people with twitter handles such as “Reichsführer Pepe”? o_O

23 Likes

The thread looks soggy with rational-thinking people, but there are still some things worth laughing about in there:

Only slightly less hateful trumpkin, “stay on message”. Like they’re worried about diluting their policy push here?

20 Likes

And, as a woman voter, this one goes out to all those who don’t think I need the right to vote:

51 Likes

Oh, come on, this is just locker room talk. Trump supporters love women! They just wanna kiss them and grab them all day long…

27 Likes

Namby pamby pantywaists – I say repeal everything that came after the 2nd!

10 Likes

Insult half the country. Gee, I can’t see any possible way that could blow up in their faces.

19 Likes

Oh, fuck these fools sideways with a petrified cactus dipped in salt and vinegar.

Newsflash, bitches;

##THERE IS NO GOING BACK.

And for anyone unfamiliar with the two finger salute, that is not a “peace” sign.

53 Likes

Reminds me of the “I am pro-choice and I riot” bumper sticker. :slight_smile:

22 Likes

Grope the Vote!

10 Likes

If this is a “gotcha” moment for Hillary it’s only because it proves she was way off base when she implied the Trump children were at least somewhat decent human beings.

30 Likes

Is this for real? Serious question.

7 Likes