Fox "News" promotes racist, sexist jughead Jesse Watters for new host position

Originally published at: Fox "News" promotes racist, sexist jughead Jesse Watters for new host position | Boing Boing

3 Likes

You know, I’m trying to get worked up about this totally predictable thing, but really…

i cant GIF

16 Likes

Fox News should change it’s name to something snazzy and more descriptive, like, maybe, “Fox MRSA”…

10 Likes

If mental diarrhea was a person.

21 Likes

Nothing in this post seems like news. Seems more like a Monday at Fox “News.”

6 Likes

If you see a FOX News reporter anywhere?
Stand… your ground.
(i.e., Goose = Gander)

Does FuxNoize intentionally try to find hosts that seem like every 80s preppy jerk trope rolled into one person?

6 Likes

I assume the answer is yes, because they think those guys are awesome.

10 Likes

One thing about Murdoch, he rewards his longtime minions no matter how moronic they are. Look at the Doocy family, for example.

4 Likes

It was nice of you to put his qualifications for the job right in the headline.

4 Likes

One of the joys of working from home is that I don’t have to deal with the Fox / MSNBC war that goes on in the break room at work. I don’t even know who this clown is! Sometimes, ignorance is total bliss.

4 Likes

Seems like a work place should not have a TV in the break room… or at the very least it should be set to something that’s non-controversial… like, I don’t know, endless re-runs of RuPaul’s Drag Race…

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.