Fox's indictment coverage as a horror movie trailer

Originally published at: Fox's indictment coverage as a horror movie trailer | Boing Boing

1 Like

Sure glad to see that the loss of the defamation suit to Dominion voting systems (costing fox"news" $787 million), has finally shifted (even slightly) fox"news" from its devotion as a egregious propagandist against democratic society /weary-snark

5 Likes

So if I walked up and said, “Hey, if I showed you a gun and asked you for all your valuables, would you give them to me?” that’s not robbery? Perhaps not, but I think people would want to know some more details. How often have you done this? Did anyone actually give you their wallet when you did this?

Funny how you get lots of election result denials in banana republics. Don’t these people think before they speak?

4 Likes

“Are we gonna have to go back and find fraud in the 2020 election?” --Jesse Waters

He makes it sound like they didn’t try to find it back then.

" When our research and campaign legal team can’t back up any of the claims made by our Elite Strike Force Legal Team, you can see why we’re 0-32 on our cases. I’ll obviously hustle to help on all fronts, but it’s tough to own any of this when it’s all just conspiracy shit beamed down from the mothership."
–Senior advisor to the Trump 2020 campaign, believed to be Jason Miller.

3 Likes

Elite Strike Force Legal Team sound like an adult swim cartoon.

2 Likes

So they’re admitting it’s disinformation.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.