Frazetta sweatta

Wait what?! Ral Partha made the death dealer?!

2 Likes

I[quote=“hecep, post:18, topic:141770”]
telling her the axe is intended to gather reap Christmas trees.
[/quote]

3 Likes

No can getta.

1 Like

Well, sort of. I have found out that if you type a series of ~~~~~~, that satisfies the requirement but does not actually show up. Odd, but there you go.

2 Likes

At least it’s not the Battlefield Earth cover.

1 Like

I had one of those too

2 Likes

:astonished::crazy_face::nerd_face:

2 Likes

I’m trying to find a picture on line - but the best I can find is definitely not the one I had. Mine was better sculpted and the horse and rider were separate. I think the Ral Partha I can find online might be a recasting from a better original. At some point I lost the horse and after that the figure just vanished into my junk pile.

Somewhere I have a box of beat up old lead figures. The only one I saved out special was a little elf that was ‘my’ character. I know exactly where that one is.

2 Likes

This has a pretty good picture of it. Though not a great paint job.

2 Likes

Judi Dench didn’t start until her late sixties

Vin Diesel reportedly taught Judi Dench how to play Dungeons and Dragons on the set of The Chronicles of Riddick and today, there’s a persistent internet rumor that Dench even serves as a Dungeon Master for her grandchildren, which officially makes her the coolest grandma in the world

hollywood.com/celebrities/more-celebrities-wed-love-to-play-dungeons-and-dragons-with-60480412

3 Likes

Thanks! It does produce a grey box (like a quote box), as one can see in my now edited comment.

I say “gather”. “Reap” smacks of the Bible, so… :smiling_imp:

1 Like

I can confirm it is a genuine knitted sweater. I got mine as an add-on with the Kickstarter for silk-screened Frazetta posters, and here I am wearing it at the office last Christmas (fifth from right).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.