Free app for people who talk too much in meetings

Originally published at: Free app for people who talk too much in meetings | Boing Boing

2 Likes

So it’s a free app for men, then?

11 Likes

I think I need this for outside of meetings. In idle conversation, I can’t STFU.

5 Likes

Oh, I’m sure you’re fine! At the very least, you’re self-aware!

3 Likes

In hindsight; oh, lord, only ever in hindsight. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

10 Likes

That’s better than not at all!

4 Likes

I could use this for when I’ve had a few. I sure do tend to ramble.

2 Likes

In my current org it seems fairly balanced on folks who would get muted from this app, but historically, yeah, I’d agree it’s larger an app for men. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

This app has the Febreze Problem - the people it’s meant for are the ones least likely to buy it.

3 Likes

The Miss Sweetie Poo app is more effective.

4 Likes

“Well actually…”

just to short circuit before someone else goes there.

3 Likes

This is brilliant.

3 Likes

i think this would be great as a builtin filter effect. the longer you talk the more distorted and pixelated you get

5 Likes

I have a friend who needs this app and maybe about 5 other similar apps. She’ll ask you a question, and then interrupt you about 3 words into your answer, assume what you’re about to say (which she’s always wrong about), say that and then just keep talking. I sometimes have to just say her name loudly about 5 times in a row to get her attention and then shout, “stop talking for just one minute! That’s not what I was going to say!”

3 Likes

Brilliant, the Oscars need her so much.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.