Free to troll here without fear of retribution

Wouldn’t ya need a Moa bird baster?

But enough with that. Less talky, moar trolley. Points are awarded for serious sounding trollies. Bonus points if you are concerned.

2 Likes

but… that’s the icing

1 Like

10 Likes

There would be enough points to cause several integer overflows on that thread.

4 Likes

This is how I troll.

9 Likes

@Falcor may have an integer overload if we don’t play nice.

5 Likes

6 Likes

Did you see @Falcor closed the thread. Can’t say I’ll miss that one.

15 Likes

A Belgian playing a Scot who is mentored by an obvious Scot playing an Egyptian-Spaniard.

I think you’re just riding on the coattails of a master troll.

7 Likes

It was attracting two sorts, both recalcitrant, and not much moderate debate.

But more importantly, it was work. Let sleeping dragons lay.

3 Likes

I just skimmed that thread… now I’m living in my liquor cabinet and drinking Redbreast.

8 Likes

Yeah, when he popped in to tell participants to stop making it personal, and immediately after the slagfest continued it was time for it to die. Alas, older white men can no longer defend their honor so unjustly slandered by a poem.

9 Likes

Wherever will our voices be heard?

8 Likes

Now I’m not only a cop, but also insecure, small-minded, unempathetic, and a fruit?

Flagged for hate speech.

4 Likes

5 Likes

You were policing speech by demanding people not refer to you as the police, not grabbing that low hanging fruit was literally impossible.

Wait, hold on, who called you a fruit? Was there some banana reference I missed?

Also, you realize you’re not exactly a bastion of genteel politeness, right? You can dish it but can’t take it.

3 Likes

As much fun as many of us were having on the thread, I was just counting down the minutes until it it’s inevitable locking. It had long outlived its usefulness.

8 Likes

Five-0! Five-0! Cheese it!

6 Likes

Wfong fuckin’ font!

Lrn2Toypograh!! LOL?

2 Likes

Dammit! I went to dinner and the thread closed!
I don’t use the man’s currency! Biotch I’m in Canada! We got The Queen on our money son!

8 Likes