Free to troll here without fear of retribution

7 Likes

As a person who (kinda) owns a fainting couch… They are seriously uncomfortable and I wouldn’t want to faint on one.

Now a feinting couch could be fun.

4 Likes

The trick is to fake-faint backwards gently, then assume the appropriate poses of languishing in despair and misery at the cretinous and unjust accusations against old white men by vagabonds and scoundrels. Maybe refer to slings and arrows of outrageous feminists for added drama.

7 Likes

Here, I fixed the font for you.

10 Likes

Like, why did I um see this thread, and then um read the other thread, and then come back and read this?

7 Likes

9 Likes

It did give me a business-making idea, though.

17 Likes

“real black”? What are you some sort of colourism proponent!?

7 Likes

Asking people not to refer to you by derogatory epithets isn’t “policing speech,” assface.

An English doctor goes to tour a hospital in the highlands. Near the end of the tour, the local doctor leads him to a locked ward. As soon as they open the door, a man grabs him and says:

That ilka melder, wi’ the miller, Thou sat as lang as thou had siller; That every naig was ca’d a shoe on, The smith and thee gat roaring fou on; That at the L—d’s house, even on Sunday, Thou drank wi’ Kirkton Jean till Monday. She prophesied that late or soon, Thou would be found deep drown’d in Doon; Or catch’d wi’ warlocks in the mirk, By Alloway’s auld haunted kirk!

The doctor is taken aback, but no sooner than he backs away, another patient grabs his arm and yells:

_Fourteen, a sonneteer thy praises sings; What magic myst’ries in that number lie! _
Your hen hath fourteen eggs beneath her wings That fourteen chickens to the roost may fly.

Well, the orderlies grab both men and manage to calm them down. From across the room, a third patient looks at them and solemnly says:

Ye Pow’rs wha mak mankind your care, And dish them out their bill o’ fare, Auld Scotland wants nae skinking ware, That jaups in luggies; But, if ye wish her gratefu’ prayer, Gie her a Haggis!

The English doctor turns to his Scottish counterpart and says “My! You do have some serious cases in your psychiatric ward!”

The Scots doctor shakes his head and says “Oh, nae- This 'ere is the Serious Burns Ward”.

22 Likes

6 Likes

comparing being called a critic to being called a brutal violator is a bit thin skinned, cop.

1 Like

10 Likes

Still not comprehending the not-equals symbol, huh? I would have thought that was a requirement for your GED.

Beautifully done. I added one oft-desired feature

11 Likes

Still, it was funny. That’s the important part. Also, ‘cop’ isn’t derogatory. One of my favorite friends is a cop (K-9 trainer), and he’s awesome.

Still, I’m sorry if I hurt your feelings by calling you a cop. I was joking around and didn’t think you’d get that upset.

2 Likes

[quote=“nemomeno, post:76, topic:73045”]
‘cop’ isn’t derogatory
[/quote]http://i.imgur.com/RHuAX.gif

3 Likes

My GED? I’m a beauty school dropout.

3 Likes

Hay! I’m a music school dropout! Isn’t that worse!?

Make fun of me!

6 Likes

This movie made me feel like a man.

Please watch in 4K, full Screen. Thank you.

2 Likes