Free to troll here without fear of retribution

Oh right… we already are! :grin:

2 Likes

6 Likes

Free to trolley here without fear of retribution

Fear is the means by which one trollies themselves.

8 Likes

Sounds like one of my love letters to @daneel and @Donald_Petersen and @Glutnix

15 Likes

12 Likes

Sometimes… I see your avi and keep scrolling, as my eyes roll into my head. And sometimes, I want to high five you. You are an odd human, popo.

13 Likes

I’ll take a latte and a large, black coffee, thanks.

Wait. What?

‘Feeshty’ is just ‘fushty’ pronounced with a particular Fife accent.

Keep it under your bonnet, you smelly old man with the glazed over expression.

I could also have used ‘Haul it unner yir bunnet,’ and ‘Pit’und’yer bunnit,’ depending on regional variation.

And in particular, this bunnit:

1 Like

Are you calling him a cop?!?! SHOTS FIRED! SHOTS FIRED!

6 Likes

17 Likes

Shirt cocking:

http://theoatmeal.com/pl/minor_differences4/shirt

7 Likes

I’m intrigued. What’s the story behind this bit of amazingness?

Well, kid, for starters it’s more badass than amazing could ever be.

Once upon a time, our lord, savior Pat Race @patrace, cried out “LET THERE BE BADASS.”

Sometime later, the Prophet Donald Petersen @Donald_Petersen led us on an epic journey. Epic in the duration sense. Along the way, some of us created a pirate radio station, where we goofed on Bowie, and Lemmy, and The Eagles. All of which are zombies now. It was then that I spun that Petty track.

Oh, you weren’t asking about the octopus picture, were you? Ah, eh, I dunno… google served it up.

5 Likes

Where is @glutnix, anyway? I see he’s been lurking. Guess we all got stuck in that tavern.

4 Likes

the ver bunnit on me noggin

3 Likes

1 Like

Paging @OtherMichael. Troll here!

3 Likes

I’m not sure what that is. But by World of Warships standards (all my naval knowledge comes from that game) it looks terribly underarmed.

2 Likes

It’s not suposed to be armed. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_Shepherd_Conservation_Society

Just trolling until I get kicked. :wink:

6 Likes