Fucking NY Times (and WaPo assholes)

8 Likes

see, the problem was that clinton had her own email server. it’s perfectly okay to use gmail – that way google can have access to the state secrets they need to run their business.

8 Likes

I don’t know what to make of this.

From this morning’s briefing:

Gun violence against children has increased, as part of a broader nationwide rise in crime. In Chicago, for example, 101 residents under age 20 were murdered last year, up from 76 in 2019. School shootings have also risen: The Washington Post counted 42 last year in the U.S., the most on record and up from 27 in 2019.

While there is a slight rise in crime overall, this seems highly misleading in context of the write-up, given that this is the chart for murder and homicide rates:

Source: https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/USA/united-states/murder-homicide-rate

5 Likes

An accessible link

https://archive.md/BYdOf

Talk about your anti-leftist fearmongering bullshit.

6 Likes

If it weren’t for the source I would have read the headline and onebox as good news. In case anyone is completely out of the loop, the right in Latin America have not exactly been a positive thing.

8 Likes

Except the image was clearly chosen to be “scary” to middle class readers of the NYT
 the headline does seem more neutral, but it gets into scare-mongering pretty quick

4 Likes

At least in Chile the conservative who lost conceded the election. Other than that, yep.

3 Likes

Anarcho-capitalism turns to fascism? Who could have guessed that!

4 Likes

amanda seyfried raise hand GIF

9 Likes
6 Likes
7 Likes

French Fries GIF by GIPHY News

“You miss me yet?”

5 Likes

so, how many other media outlets pointed out that Adams stretched the limits of credibility?

I haven’t counted them. You have any free time?

5 Likes
9 Likes

Gunfire by British soldiers unfolded

That’s pathological.

4 Likes

Gunfire “unfolded”? Fuck you NYT: British Army paratroopers opened fire on a civil rights march in Derry 50 years ago slaughtering civilians engaged in peaceful protest.
“symbols of division and hostility still hold their power”? Parts of the city celebrated the anniversary of this butchery for which no justice has been seen by flying Paratrooper colours.

14 Likes

Gunfire by British Soldiers unfolded in Northern Ireland 50 years ago

winona-ryder-confused-maths

6 Likes

It unfolded- like a fucking flower. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

5 Likes