Funny photos of cats that pose like pin-up models

[Read the post]

3 Likes

You mean pinups haven’t been imitating cats all this time?

7 Likes

Daw. I want to pet the kitty!

2 Likes

The version of it with hot guys: http://deshommesetdeschatons.tumblr.com

1 Like

Oh Là…awww?

I think the pinup ones are a little more accurate (catturate?), but this one cracked me up.

1 Like

Why are his jeans unbuttoned? I don’t feel safe…

1 Like

The you absolutely shouldn’t visit the bunker @redesigned, @shaddack, and @awjt and I are building. Pants. Optional. (Except when soldering/welding, or frying fish.)

8 Likes

You can solder without pants. You just have to be a bit extra careful.

Same goes for welding, though the sparks get way more annoying there; but if you need just a tack or two done, it’s not that bad.

…I have quite some socks with lots of tiny holes from the sparks…

4 Likes

yeah, those latex socks can’t stand real heat.

Cotton in this case. With open-top sandals (when you don’t want to suit up for just a lousy little weld) the sparks find ways in. With 2mm to 2.5mm electrodes they are small enough to not be more than mildly inconvenient, usually; still, better to stride so the fire rains on the floor between your feet.

Beware also of the angle grinder. The shower of sparks is harmless-ish but can be pretty intense from up close. Once I burned a hole in a flannel shirt when working in a forced position and showering my belly with sparks from just about two inches apart for a while.

?..

2 Likes

[facepalm]
Sometimes I am a bit dense.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.