Gadgets: 3-in-1 multi-cooker, magician's card press, iPhone 6 Plus

[Permalink]

I’ve been using that 3-in-1 multicooker since the first time it was featured here. It’s held up well, and I use it almost every day. I usually put a little canola oil at the bottom of it, then a pound of meat, usually low fat ground turkey or chicken breasts. I set the cooker to ‘brown’ and brown the meat while I chop and add vegetables. I may spoon in some minced garlic or shake hot sauce down into the vegetable pile, or maybe curry it. Then I set it to cook on high for 2.5 hours - not using pressure, just high temperature with the lid on but set to vent pressure, not contain it. Serves 4, or 2 with the leftovers for lunch the next day. It may sound boring but I think it’s been good for my weight and health. Tastes great.

2 Likes

I bought that very same electric pressure cooker for my mom as a mother’s day gift. She totally loves it and uses it on most of her big batch cooking for the family. I’m jealous and want one now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: highly recommended.

1 Like

I’m interested to learn more about the pressure cooking applications of the cooker - what have folks done well with it?

(can’t listen at work now in case it’s discussed - will listen later)

EDIT - listening, and yes Mark does cover the pressure cooker uses quite a bit.

finger hovers over impulse buy

listens to the chicken stock part

<-click->

PS- MY LARD. :eyes:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.