Gathering of the Juggalos canceled due to pandemic

Hard to imagine there’s a whole lot of overlap in those fan bases.

1 Like

“F^%#*ng blankets? How do they work?”
“Two horses.”

A classic! I miss Bobby Moynihan on SNL.

2 Likes

are we talking about the same things (rainbow gatherings and dead shows)? because it would be a venn diagram.

15 Likes

No, my bad; I thought you meant GD and ICP.

Also: states like Georgia would literally be better off if they had a random Juggalo as governor right now.

16 Likes

This is an insane clown posse…

2 Likes

I know that they are the butt of many jokes but whenever I read something about juggalos I get the impression they are just a bunch of profoundly alienated people trying to find community and generally do the right thing in their own, very weird and mostly opaque to me, way.

24 Likes

Right on right on. I think you’ve stated what I’ve thought about them way better than I could!

Their music is really not my jam though.

7 Likes
  1. “When we look at the world and we try to understand it as serious drama, it makes no sense”

2. “When we look at the world as HORROR COMEDY, it makes some kind of sense”

3. “WHOOP WHOOP”

16 Likes

F’in pandemics! How do they work?

2 Likes

The Rainbows are used to disease running rampant at their gatherings, so probably.

1 Like

You are correct, the community and the music isn’t something i’m into but their demographics are pretty wide ranging but the main thing they tend to have in common are people who are or feel alienated. Just on that basis alone i’m pretty ok with the whole thing

7 Likes

people give juggalos shit, but i’ve never had one start anything with me when i lived near somewhere else they liked to gather (a circle k).

6 Likes

The National Beverage Co. (NASDAQ:FIZZ) was up 1.97% today.

Finally, proof of the irrationality of the market.

1 Like

Seems like they’ve got a better grasp on that one than many of our so called “leaders”…

3 Likes

ICP may make a lot of shitty music, but I’ve got no beef with Juggalos.

7 Likes

Just when it seems like the madness of this moment has peaked, we have a day when the Insane Clown Posse act with gravitas and wisdom… and the President of the United States suggests that people try injecting disinfectants into their lungs.

8 Likes

Juggalos are still around???

2 Likes

Yes they are. Don’t go to the GOTj if you’re on parole.

2 Likes