General Moderation Topic

As with most things, the answer is yes. And no. :slight_smile:

14 Likes

BB doesnā€™t discriminate. The algorithm also detects neā€™er-do-wells, layabouts, ragamuffins, malefactors, and villains.

26 Likes

The System knows if youā€™ve been bad or good, so be good for goodness sake!

13 Likes

Thankfully rapscallions are safe.

Remember kids, a polite and respectful rapscallion is a good rapscallion.

15 Likes

Not guttersnipes, though? Nor wastrels? Seems an oversight.

12 Likes

Wastrels get TL4. :wink:

16 Likes

I see, and I donā€™t. :wink:

12 Likes

@orenwolf have you seen this article in techdirt? it seems really on-point regarding some of the things iā€™ve seen going on here over the past week or so.

if only some of the whiny and/or overbearing dudes and bros who have been so problematic lately would read it and take it to heart . . . :man_shrugging:

30 Likes

This user returned from their timeout only to return to this same pattern of behaviour less than a week later, so their ban is now permanent.

25 Likes

12 Likes

Aggro virtue signaling is a symptom of being a tankie/campist.

10 Likes

Does the system see me when Iā€™m sleeping? Know when Iā€™m awake?

10 Likes

I dunno. Maybe Iā€™m strange, but if I did something that got me banned from a discussion site, Iā€™d either reform my behavior or (if what I had done was near and dear to my heart and seemed to be a fundamental difference in philosophy) Iā€™d stop going to that site altogether. Why stick around where you arenā€™t wanted?

18 Likes

Having an argument with someone is fine, healthy even.

Having an argument with 12 people simultaneously (as this person was doing) is a sign that you are in the wrong place.

11 Likes

Wait, was he Judas!?

19 Likes

Because they thought they were special and could get away with violating the rules because they believed that they were morally correct.

How else will we know that weā€™re all idiots and that they are smarter than usā€¦ /s

17 Likes

It may be the sheer audacity of ego, or it could just be a paid propaganda troll; though sometimes it turns out to be both, simultaneously.

17 Likes

Well, if theyā€™re getting PAID for it, they must be correct! /s

12 Likes

Iā€™m going to miss whatā€™s his name.

15 Likes

The Daily Show Idk GIF by CTV Comedy Channel

13 Likes