General Moderation Topic

18 Likes

Puff Puff Pass Smoking GIF by NOSAM

16 Likes

I’m smoking one in memory of Papasan, right now

25 Likes

That quote, to honour one who has fallen into his own rapier. Chapeau, M’sieur.

Ceux qui se mêlent des affaires publiques périssent quelquefois misérablement.

5 Likes

User blender has been banned for returning from a six-year hiatus to tell us all, repeatedly and relentlessly, how wrong our Authors and fellow mutants are when it comes to crypto.

31 Likes

Looking through the eight posts in total that this person posted between 2013 and 2016, I think it’s safe to say that we can live without them.

17 Likes

Christ, what an asshole.

20 Likes

Another One Down

28 Likes

Who thinks now is a good time to come and argue in favor of cryptocurrencies to an audience that’s skeptical of the idea, to put it mildly?

23 Likes

Buy the dip!

No…really…I need to unload this stuff now!

21 Likes

Weep not for our friend, for he has moved onto eternal life; on the blockchain.

26 Likes

New scam, who dis?

32 Likes

A financial genius who bought a lot of that junk when the price was high and is desperate to unload it? We are talking about someone who believed that printing more money caused deflation.

19 Likes

emo_pinata has been given a timeout for attacking another user. Disagreeing with someone’s opinion is one thing. Accusing them of being an enemy agent acting in bad faith is another entirely.

5 Likes

I don’t smoke, but I can offer a sad farewell toast :face_holding_back_tears: :smoking:

11 Likes

SpaceGhost has been given a timeout. Challenging the opinions of others is ok, but escalating to name-calling is not.

25 Likes

When it’s served with a side of antisemitism and sympathy for Hitler, I’d call that beyond fair.

Charlie Sheen Applause GIF

20 Likes

Due to ban evasion, this ban is now permanent.

25 Likes

Hard-headed bastards, they never learn.

22 Likes

Well There It Is Jurassic Park GIF

22 Likes