General Winter Holiday Thread!

tumblr_693e094fb13e89be8955df4372eb2b8f_a5fda68a_640

13 Likes
4 Likes

The DNA sample was contaminated with reindeer DNA

3 Likes

Lunar New Year’s festival at Chinatown in Kobe.

9 Likes

Despite referring to Christmas, this song always makes me consider the midpoint of the season in the Northern Hemisphere. :nerd_face: This year, the date halfway between the Winter Solstice and Spring Equinox is February 3rd. Now that the groundhogs, marmots, and other prognosticating creatures have made their predictions, I’ll be counting the days until spring:

5 Likes

8 Likes

Yay. Christmas.

1 Like

Tired Christmas GIF by molehill

6 Likes
3 Likes

Bruce Willis Got Invited To The Christmas Party By Mistake Who Knew GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Also, I looked it up on amazon to see some reviews…

Old Men Laughing GIF by ABC Network

OMG, you can just make your own, with Hans Gruber facing the right way as he plunges to his death!

6 Likes

Or just cut him off & turn him around. I don’t have a 3D printer anyway.

3 Likes

Me neither, but apparently, I can use the one at my local library!

4 Likes

4 Likes

I want to go to this but between the price and the time we probably won’t. A showtime of 7pm is a bit late for our kid. It looks so awesome tho
https://tickets.austintheatre.org/10364?utm_source=wordfly&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=11.8.23WeeklyEblast-(GEN)AnythingYouWant%2CTerryAllen%2CRandyRainbow&utm_content=version_A&promo=58139

Edit: no one box? Here is a screenshot

5 Likes

One night a year for a special treat like that, which they’ll remember every holiday season from now on?

Worth a crabby day afterward.

6 Likes

2 Likes
6 Likes

5 Likes

In case you need to start your shopping early…

6 Likes

Looks at nearly-full shelf of already-purchased gifts…
GIF by Justin

4 Likes