Genius: a catnip-infused paper bag

Originally published at: Genius: a catnip-infused paper bag | Boing Boing

6 Likes

7 Likes

I bought catnip-infused sticks, and my cats lost their mind (and lots of drool). A bag would be licked to shreds. But I’ll still probably try it.

11 Likes

Maybe instruct the delivery service not to leave that package on your doorstep…

8 Likes

According to my cat, everything that comes in the box with our catnip order is defacto “catnip infused”. Save yourself a few bucks and just rub a bit of catnip on a bag, your cat will do the rest.

9 Likes

Out two cats behave completely differently. The older gray girl LOVES catnip and wants to roll in it. She begs for the catnip treats. The younger fluffball boy cat is kind of indifferent but will eat some then wander off as though it’s nothing special.

7 Likes

Thank God this exists! I was having such a hard time getting my cats to go into paper bags. Truly a solution with no problem. (Still kinda want them tho)

4 Likes

Around that era, we used to joke that a certain colleague had tried marijuana once, but never exhaled.

5 Likes

… if I just toss my own catnip into my own paper bag will I be violating somebody’s patent :confused:

3 Likes

Pretty sure cats would break drm the same way they break everything - by pushing it off the counter.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.