Gentleman attempts to hide from police using senior citizen makeup

Further suspicions were aroused when the subject ate dinner at a restaurant later than 4:45 p.m., ordering no substitutions and failing to banter with the server. Over the course of two surveillance shifts, subject used the word “millennial” in conversation only once, and then ironically. At 8:23 p.m., subject was observed using a non-Jitterbug™ cellular telephone without difficulty, while rapidly swiping to the left and right in a practiced fashion that suggested skilled use of the Tindr app. SWAT team was moved to hot standby when subject entered a movie theater to see Sausage Party and failed to insist on the $0.75 senior citizens’ discount.

6 Likes

I saw this on the tv news, and you’re correct that it was a full chest and head mask.

(I even thought about how detailed the mask was given that such a youghthful décolletage would throw off the disguise.)

1 Like

The US attorney’s office is making a statement about some kooky arrest that nobody cares about for more than four seconds?

adjusts tin foil hat Or maybe the whole thing is staged,
part of a prep campaign for rolling out ubiquitous facial recognition scanners.
Y’know. The typically retarded big brother shit psychopaths with authority dream up to assuage their fear of the Other the rest of us have become for them.

Artemus Gordon ? Is that you ?

1 Like

I just desperately need to know how they cracked the case and what gave him away …

He would have gotten away with it if they didn’t play that damn theme park music.

5 Likes
2 Likes

The makeup was really good and would have worked if they didn’t stay in the same house which they knew was going to get raided! They don’t just look for their suspect and leave everybody else alone.

1 Like

Was I the only one that on reading the headline, but before seeing the picture, just assumed it was Johnny Knoxville?

Everything everyone else said, even if it contradicts me, themselves or each other, and;

Hands.

Dude maybe had a fine mask or makeup or both, but if he didn’t have old man gloves (and long pants and sleeves) then he wouldn’t last long talking to cops or any trained observer.

You know cops be looking at hands all the time, for what might be in em

3 Likes

What about prosthetic foreheads?

3 Likes

Is this that “Agekin” stuff I see on Tumblr?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.