Gentleman in tiny car almost kills self and dog by cross train tracks at the wrong time

Originally published at: Gentleman in tiny car almost kills self and dog by cross train tracks at the wrong time | Boing Boing

4 Likes

I shit my pants, for the dog, not the asshole on the ATV.

18 Likes

It should have been a riding mower with him in his bathrobe.

10 Likes

The mower and robe were impounded the last time he tried this.

8 Likes

Not a road-legal vehicle, and obviously not licensed. I hope he faced consequences, if for no other reason than endangering his dog. Doubt he did.

5 Likes

If the dog had shown some prudence, and balked at crossing, could have killed one or both of them.

4 Likes

a peculiarly small motorized carriage

They can be road-legal here in UK.

I believe they can be in USA too, but the links I found are currently unobtainable for me (having some weird browser SSL issues).

4 Likes

He should not be allowed to own a pet.

6 Likes

Or operate a vehicle. Or go outside the confines of the first floor of his home. That’s how big a moron he is.

As I’ve mentioned in similar posts, even though no-one is physically hurt it’s pretty much a guarantee of PTSD for the train engineer. Not that this stupid old fart would give a moment’s thought to the welfare of another living creature (his dog included, apparently).

10 Likes

ahh he had it timed all the way. what’s everyone so worked up about

Whenever I encounter someone driving like a loon, I try to be charitable & figure they either stole the vehicle, or nature is calling. Idiocy is always a possibility.

That too.

2 Likes

his leashed canine companion loyally following behind

Loyalty is irrelevant when you are at risk of being dragged by an uncaring, leash-holding idiot.

4 Likes

Clearly the dog knew better.
The should arrest that man for endangering that dog’s life.

2 Likes

“… tiny car…”? The headline had me looking to see if my browser had somehow linked to a different video. That is not some mysterious vehicle - at least not out in these parts. Quads, 4-wheelers, whatever theyʻre known as are really common and nobody I know thinks they are tiny cars.

Go to most any farm, golf course, or even most parks and you can see this type of vehicle - just not usually on the streets.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.