Gentleman smokes pot under his T-shirt, surprised when shirt catches fire

Then he would have smoked it. :slightly_smiling_face:

IIRC (If I Read Correctly), the signage on the window across the street says Encenitas.

1 Like

Agreed, even if it didn’t look breezy enough to be an issue (to me).
Every Gore Tex jacket I have worn hiking or snowboarding has at least one burn mark inside.
Sometimes, the wind can be real buzzkill, but man, I never caught on fire!!!

edited to add (to me)

2 Likes

Do I need a real poncho or will a Sears poncho suffice?

5 Likes

Funny guy, but now I’m all grumpy because of the complete moral decline of our society - and by that I mean young sounding people so goddamn square that the video commentary was a full on pearl clutch “Oh my god/ oh my god / Drugs in public guys !!!1!!”

Yeah, smoking a joint in public. While fucking Bob Markey plays on the stereo in whatever café you’re responsibly paying money to consume at.

Gah!

Literally every single boomer smoked pot in public at least a couple times.

Now the kids are so structured that their voices shrill in disbelief that anyone could ever do such a forbidden thing?

We talk a lot about the reabsorption of public spaces by corporations via city councils or similar bureaucracies, but one of the facets of this problem is an ever less permissive society where what you supposedly cannot possibly do outside of your own private or rented property grows by the generation.

If you ask me, it’s hand in glove for the return to a Victorian prudishness, which coincided with a lack of the public parks, boulevards, waterfronts and whatnot that the 20th century took for granted.

We’re not talking about 70’s or even 90’s style needle parks here; this is a weed that’s legal in a ton of states and countries.
Grumble grumble kids these days

I used to smoke pot in Daley Plaza on the daily back in the late 70s. Middle of the afternoon, crowded as heck, just take a casual puff and keep walking. Nobody ever said boo. Cops all over the place.

1 Like

Either is fine, no fooling!

1 Like

Yup. You’re right. That’s what I get surfing on my phone.

But my point still stands. Pot is legal. No, you shouldn’t smoke it on a crowded street, but if you’re walking along minding yourself and take a hit as you do, no one’s gonna say anything.

1 Like

Thats Fine GIF by South Park

1 Like

So he pulled it up over his head, so as to not attract attention to his actions.
It probably made sense at the time.

Ah, there’s the problem.
Dude needs a one-hitter to do this properly.

BTDT.
Made Brownies & got hoist on me own petard.

Yeah, well I blame You Know Who.

The Eternal Lament ol Old People Everywhen.

A little less Tee, a little more HC.
In any case, this guy’s wardrobe must reek.

1 Like

It is the storebought stuff too. I had friends come back with cookies and brownies from Colorado, and the label suggested that half a cookie was plenty for most people, and to start with 1/4 of a cookie. Who eats half a cookie? Who reads cookie labels?

Well, several more people now than before they brought those back. At the very least make a whole cookie a normal high for an average sized human, people, come on.

It’s like the difference between European and American vitamin gummis. I got some vitamin gummis from Germany, they come in little packs, you get to eat the whole pack and you get your 100%. Here, they make ONE gummi the whole vitamin, and kids get rushed to the emergency room for eating 10,000% of a daily allowance of everything.

2 Likes

Today has been a good day. This is the third time tonight I’ve wanted to post a happy_tears.gif.

1 Like

The best thing about legalization is the availability of commercially made cannabutter with a KNOWN QUANTITY of THC in it.

You buy a 4oz block of butter w/ 1000mg THC. fantastic. use that in something by weight. you will then have a known quantity of THC in whatever edible you’re making. Divide THAT up BY WEIGHT and you have treats of a consistent known strength, whether that’s 10mg caramels or 100mg brownie bites.

Getting caught by the unexpected edible skyhoook is then no one’s fault but your own.

source- The skyhook has gotten me 3 times over many years. But not in a long long time.

Who eats just one cookie, for that matter?
Not me!

Yeah, well, I’m in Texas, so…
{methodology snipped}

Presuming the existence/availability of cannabutter…

“Skyhook”. Haven’t heard that term before, but it seems appropriate.
This was a long time ago… when a pound of weed could be had for a Benjamin.

Maybe he should have used the twisty glass blunt?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.