Vaping hoodie with mouthpiece in the drawstring

[Permalink]

1 Like

for potheads

10 Likes

I like the idea of keeping it discreet, but with your giant ā€˜vaprwareā€™ logo on the backā€¦that kind of defeats the purpose no?

11 Likes

I would like to thank the vaping ā€œindustryā€ for their ability to make smoking cigarettes look cool again.

13 Likes

It is truly dumbfounding.

3 Likes

Iā€™m just going to wait for people to mistakenly think someone is spontaneously combusting because of this.

2 Likes

ā€œAll that was left was a small green globule. And an e-cig.ā€

5 Likes

I think I would very much like to try the vaping tool before I commit to clothing that has incorporated it. The quality of pen vaporizers vary greatly, and my medical cannabis dollar only spreads so far. Of course, I would only be interested in any article of clothing that wasnā€™t an advertisement for anyoneā€™s anything. If my clothes must have words on them, I prefer those words in 10 pt text on an internal label, and no where else.

Iā€™m not entirely certain that this is meant to make vaporizing cannabis ā€œlook coolā€, but possibly to make it a more discreet, private activity, although having Vaprwear in loud print on the outside of the garment does kind of dash the whole idea of discretion to smithereens. Still, it may be useful for those like myself occasionally need to use medical cannabis while in the community, and would like to not appear in direct violation of local laws concerning the consumption of cannabis in public, in spite if the fact that I would knowingly be in direct violation of those laws. Then again, sometimes having an illness or injury whoā€™s treatment guidelines depend upon lines on a map is terribly inconvenient. Sorry society, if my illness and itā€™s treatment isnā€™t convenient for you, but itā€™s even more inconvenient for me to keep trying to hide it from you.

3 Likes

The weed industry sure went to self-parody pretty damn fast. I guess that absurdity was always there, just waiting for legalizationā€¦

6 Likes

Do you mind if I smoke?

13 Likes

I donā€™t really get it. There are vapes that look pretty much like youā€™re vaping nicotine, as long as you donā€™t act furtive or make the toker face. Iā€™ve never had any trouble using those outside in the city, as long as I donā€™t use it when anyoneā€™s close enough for the residual smell to be clearly associated with me.

3 Likes

I have but one like to give theeā€¦

2 Likes

When it comes to vapingā€¦ Iā€™ll just leave this here.

1 Like

Thatā€™s what I was referring to, in fact. A fine vape, thatā€™s not obviously not for nicotine.

2 Likes

People have asked me if it was an iPod. I invariably say Yes.

5 Likes

The Ood approve.

3 Likes

just wait till the get doused with a fire extinguisher

You and cancer have a happy life together.

2 Likes

Uhhh, we prefer the term ā€˜cannabis enthusiastā€™.

There is going to be a big, nationwide campaign to educate people to this fact, that isā€¦ when we get around to it.

1 Like

I hesitated for years in getting one of these things. I thought ā€œkids these days; they donā€™t know anything about getting highā€.

Well, suffice it to say that I was an old fool. The Pax is kinda pricy but the damn thing pays for itself. Look, you fill the oven of this thing and it will make you and 2-3 close friends shanti for hours. Thenā€¦then! you can eat( or smoke ) the leftovers.

If you enjoy the devils cabbage and are on the fence about vaporization; let me give you a solid( but loving ) shove into the field of cannabis vaporization.

/r/trees

2 Likes