Vaping hoodie with mouthpiece in the drawstring

A few more helpful reddits would work nicely here.
/r/vaporENTS
/r/eldertrees
/r/entwives
/r/lgbtrees
/r/lesbiENTS
Ftfy. =)

1 Like

iPot. Too obvious?

1 Like

Not being a smoker of any sort, I am confused:

Thereā€™s e-cig (whatā€™s the word, juice? capsules?) that contain pot?

I mean, obviously someone had to come up with something, but this is pretty widespread and well known?

Does it smell like anything? Is it distinguishable from regular e-cig thingies?

I am not a smoker of any sort, really. I occasionally grow tobacco in my garden to use as an insecticide, and when life/work allows indulge in a very small amount of MJ via vaping.

But to answer your question, vaping anything other than liquid infused with nicotine involves heating plant material to 390F. This means it doesnā€™t combust and create smoke, but the volatiles in the plant are still released.

Smell wise it is like toasted popcorn, it hangs around for a few minutes, and isnā€™t immediately recognizable

2 Likes

Shred the gnar, jam with the band, chill with your crew ā€“ and rep the latest trend: vapRwear.

ā€œrep the latest trendā€? Really? I couldnā€™t, in good conscience, patronize folks corny enough to market anything with that line. It sounds like Razor scooter accessories!

3 Likes

Iā€™m inclined to believe that the sort of person who would buy and wear a vaping hoodie is also the kind of person to whom it would not occur to wash a hoodie.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.