Gentleman uses backhoe to destroy Travelodge

Man he’s going to have a hard time getting a reference after that one.

2 Likes

What, did someone from the Holiday Inn call him mean names, first?

Yeah, he did that already.
Bonwit Teller Sculptures.

1 Like

Gentleman uses excavator to destroy Travelodge

2 Likes

Jesus Christ. That’s just depressing. Not that I needed to know anything more about how awful a human he is. John Fucking Baron, indeed.

Indeed. FDA food inspectors or CDC response teams certainly have the capacity to do a lot more damage than an excavator, though they would have to be particularly careful who or what they did the damage to in their unpaid revenge.

2 Likes
3 Likes

I think we’re going to find out that his secret is that he never owned any of that real estate. It belonged to the Russian mob that he was (is?) laundering money for.

4 Likes

I can not click on that link, as it takes you to the dark satanic paper that is the sun…

which is made even worse seeing as this is an indecent that happened in Liverpool, In fact about a 5 min drive from where i used to live, i know the place well.

3 Likes

Another video from inside the building. Someone has serious anger issues and no regard for proper safety procedures around live electrical wires.

Also, you’ve got to be quite a fucking dick to do this kind of thing while your fellow construction workers are inside the building.

1 Like

Tight-fitting to conserve energy in these climate-change conscious times.

That’s for ventilation - especially important given the tight seal on the bottom of the door.

That’s for safety so that when one of those gangs of Mexican or San Salvadorian bandits we hear so much about comes rampaging across the border, you can keep them out by putting your feet against the door. You’d feel pretty silly if you tried that and they just opened the door outwards, now wouldn’t you?

Again, safety first. The compact size of the bathroom is to minimse the risk of you falling and hurting yourself. Not enough room to fall = no injury.

This improves agility and keeps guests flexible.

More hygienic that way. Keep the soap away from the fecal matter, etc.

And I bet they didn’t even charge you for it.

Nothing lucky about it - you see, guests’ comfort is their first concern.

Ah, on-site security. How wonderful.

4 Likes

The gritty reboot of Bob the Builder.

3 Likes

Do you work in real estate?

Priced to sell, this bijou ‘life-style’ dwelling with spectacular views won’t stay on the market for long?

6 Likes

We’re heading rapidly towards Tank Rampage territory there.

3 Likes

Travelodges are built to cope with hen parties – a mini digger is not going to do as much damage.

1 Like

A gofundme page set up for the worker disputes that.

ETA: also see the Liverpool Echo:

1 Like

It’s positioned to move quickly!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.