Geraldo scolds Orlando victims: "For God's sakes, fight back!"

[Read the post]

Geraldo’s not worth my energy.

50 Likes

Christ what an asshole!

41 Likes

Yeah, this whole “good guy with a gun” thing doesn’t really seem to be working out for the right, does it…

It is all well and good to sit there in your house and say how you’d take down the bad guy because you have a gun… a whole other thing to be so brave when you’re thrown into a situation where a mad man wants to kill as many people as possible.

25 Likes

In the…interests of empiricism… perhaps we should give Geraldo the opportunity to be a big 'ol hero against contemporary small arms. I somehow doubt that his punditing skills would be of much use against the combination of shock and combat efficiency.

Even with selective fire options gimped, the AR-15 is very good at what it it’s designed to do.

30 Likes

Anyone in a room with Geraldo should take his advice, assume he’s a terrorist threat to rational thought, and immediately charge and pummel him.

17 Likes

Perhaps we should remind the folks at home what it is designed to do…

5 Likes

It’s not even clear that the shooter DID reload. An AR-15 fitted with a high capacity magazine can fire up to 100 rounds without reloading.

19 Likes

So, basically, Rivera believes that the U.S. is now a battlefield in the fight against Daesh. That is, he believes exactly what Daesh wants him and other Americans to believe.

There is no word in the English language sufficient to describe this level of weakness. I pity him. Almost.

41 Likes

Geraldo “scolds” Orlando victims: “For God’s sakes, fight back!”

40 Likes

Geraldo doesn’t even take his own advice when it comes to surviving gun violence. Remember when he blamed Trayvon Martin’s death on the hoodie he was wearing?

24 Likes

he’s apparently not even that good against chair violence.

20 Likes

Can’t Geraldo just fuck off and go truffling for more of Al Capone’s vaults?

20 Likes

A few weeks ago we got an active gunman flyer on our desks at work. The advice is pragmatic. GTFO, Hide in place, and as a last resort fight back cause your life depends on it. Yeah Geraldo is a tool, and hindsight is 20/20 (See what I did there?) To say so after the fact is shitty, but it is the advice given for those situation. It’s a shitty world.

10 Likes

Is it this? Because to me it sounds like he’s acting as an agent of Daesh, by using his media platform to advocate for their position. I mean, if he is a supporter of Daesh, then this is exactly what he would do.

4 Likes

Fighting back in a dark loud nightclub … most people did not have that option or anything close to it, I’m guessing. This was real life, jackass, not some fucking movie.

32 Likes

That first part is more than sufficient.

11 Likes

I disagree. It makes no rednecks penis’ any bigger than they were before.

25 Likes

That’s a lot of deer.

30 Likes

I do not believe in violence, and I hate racist skin heads, but this makes me happily reflect on that time a skin head on his talk show busted his nose.

11 Likes