German model brilliantly pranks lewd and sexist Instagram commenters

Sprockets!

11 Likes

They just used a stage-hand from the show for the show …

Look, not every video about an ass is going to win Best Screenplay.

8 Likes

“I’m not totally comfortable with this.”

30%20AM

10 Likes

Not to be Johnny Parade-Rainer but “the hot chick you put the moves on is actually a MAN purposefully tricking you to make you look foolish and/or gay” is a trope that literally murders trans women and I think cis women feminists can and should combat harassment without resorting to it.

6 Likes

It does remind me of an ad campaign back in 2012 for tradesmen. Hard to find images of it now, as it was an embarrassment, and most blogs that reported it are now owned by malware trolls, but here’s one of the remaining reports about it:

http://www.plumbingblog.co.uk/plumbers-crack-camouflage-t-shirt/

2 Likes

What’s really scary, there’s a non-zero risk this becomes a fashion trend.

3 Likes

The gender of the bum is actually irrelevant, but by making it a man’s bum it shames the catcaller even more. If it were a female bum then the catcaller would fall back on it being a lady’s bum

I know a non-trivial number of people who would rock this in a heartbeat.

I took the point of the original comment to be that a “brilliant” prank wouldn’t rely on trans- or homophobic ideas that a person should be shamed by finding a man’s butt attractive.

What’s the joke? I mean, he does have a pretty sexy ass crack…

(oh, they thought it was bewbz… such hilarity).

Weird that primates tend to find the spaces/divisions between bits of anatomy attractive.

being proactive is the best way to deal with idiots

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.