Get a load of this doofus boarding Air Force One with toilet paper stuck to his shoe

Whoah, whoah, whoah. Hold on there. I may be a slob, but I don’t deserve to be compared to Trump.

7 Likes

Sadly, that is the US Constitution, which he has trampled underfoot.

2 Likes

Oh? So all of a sudden having toilet paper stuck to your shoe shaming is okay with everyone here? Just asking.

/s (hee hee)

4 Likes

More likely he drops napkins on the floor for others to pick up.

3 Likes

the high road is a lonely place these days… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Would you tell him?

Germany in the '50s had toilet paper much like the coarse brown stuff we used to have for paper towels. A relative visiting from Deutschland saw some of those brown paper rolls in the store and commented “Wow, you Americans must have big asses.”

2 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: (I apologise to my american neighbours; couldn’t resist)

Yeah, I should have been more explicit there - he reportedly deliberately drops paper on the floor of the Oval Office (with the expectation someone else will pick it up), so I’m assuming a similar behavior here, too.

1 Like

Breaking news: Shitty used toilet paper surprised and disgusted to find a-hole, criminal, demagogue stuck to it.

4 Likes

Well with Melania away in Africa, there’s probably no one around who dares or cares to tell him there’s a wad of bog roll stuck to his shoe. OK maybe she wouldn’t have either.

I’d think that the joy of not having Trump as your president would totally overwhelm any embarrassment.

Okay I was having a good laugh over this… now I’m thinking it’s fake.

Maybe it’s just the Bill of Rights?

1 Like

tumblr_nql5u3kj761rd0307o6_500

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.