Trump hosts press event from tiny table, then rants on Twitter

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/11/27/trump-hosts-press-event-from-tiny-table-then-rants-on-twitter.html

13 Likes

Tiny Desk Con Fart.

This has to be abused staff members exacting some revenge on their jerk boss.

37 Likes

They made him sit at the kids table. Amazing.

67 Likes

That desk is so tiny the presidential seal is going to tip it over.

19 Likes

The purpose of that desk is usually for signing things while other people crowd around for the cameras. He blew it by appearing alone.

36 Likes

Has he already started stealing the good furniture?

45 Likes

In the next briefing, he will start flinging his own poop at reporters.

25 Likes

84 Likes

I’m always telling people not to interpret stupidity as 4D chess, but even I am struggling to believe he can be this much of a clown through instinct alone.

Could this be part of a conscious plan to metaphorically lick all the Muffins of Office before Biden gets to them? That’s how Turmp got started in politics, after all – as a stunt to diminish Obama by debasing the office itself.

17 Likes

He did it because it made his hands look big.

40 Likes

Conservative?
I’m an old acid tripping, weed smoking, war protesting, brown rice eating, government dismantling child of the 1950s - 1960s. Next to these reactionary clowns and their ilk, it turns out that I’m the patriotic conservative.
Those guys…

32 Likes

“Twitter is sending out totally false “Trends” that have absolutely nothing to do with what is really trending in the world.”

Really? How would YOU know?

[ETA: so apparently #DiaperDon is trending at number one in basically every English speaking country, and trending at number two worldwide. Which I guess means the diaper contains both number one and number two.]

34 Likes

He’s already stockpiling.

28 Likes

Thread:

41 Likes

He reminds me of my then 5 y/o nephew who used to sit at a coffee table with his coloring book.

14 Likes

Maybe he is trying to make his tiny hands look normal?

11 Likes

Did he stamp his tiny feet and pound his tiny hands on the tiny desk?

ETA: He was attempting a “fireside chat” look, I suspect.

7 Likes

Worst Tiny Desk Concert ever.

49 Likes

He’ll be pulling turds out of his Depends.

4 Likes

It’s an illusion. The desk just looks tiny because his hands are so big.

10 Likes