Trump's weird notes: I WANT NOTHING

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/11/20/trumps-weird-notes-i-want-n.html

11 Likes

Fun fact: that’s not actually written in giant sharpie. His hands are just so small that it makes fine point black pen look hyper massive in comparison.

Also: the paper underneath sure looks like a printed twitter post.

29 Likes

I saw this earlier and thought it must be a photoshop job. Is this real, then?

15 Likes

“Stable Genius”?

19 Likes

Its real.

10 Likes

Slightly related: My pre-emptive condolences for anyone going home to potentially volatile family gatherings next week.

38 Likes

04%20PM

18 Likes

I think this is ⊥rump acting on an impulse that if he takes it all back, then it never happened.

#NotFitToServe

#25thAmmendment

#UnstableAndDangerous

19 Likes

They are his actual talking points. Yelled straight at the press. Is Trump using Sondland quoting himself as his own talking points?

19 Likes

Somehow I had always imagined that he had aides write out talking points in grammatically correct sentences and the crap that came out of his mouth was just his brain-addled paraphrasing. Nope, that’s all they’ve got.

25 Likes

Without rhyme or reason.

7 Likes

Imagine being someone who is impressed by, or admires, any aspect of this idiot criminal’s life of excess and consumption. It’s as unimaginable to me as possible – as I read – but still: What the Christ?

12 Likes

The byline of every dictator, ever.

5 Likes

THIS IS THE FINAL WORD FROM THE PRES. OF THE UNITED STATES

If only. At least with this case study in arrested development.

21 Likes

13 Likes

tRump will ride this pony into the dirt, I don’t see him resigning anytime soon.

14 Likes

Well dang, I always assumed his giant signatures were just an ego play. Turns out he just writes giant all the time.

5 Likes

They’re lyrics to his new hit single?

9 Likes

Computer- Zoom and Enhance

12 Likes

Life is difficult enough, being in the vicinity of average intelligence and perspicacity. I don’t think I’ll bother trying to empathize with these people. I did that for all of 2016, have nothing to show for it, and was saddled with abuse and derision by those I attempted to reach out to.

Being a decent person is essentially the opposite of admiring trump.

30 Likes