Here's the weirdest, scariest stuff Trump said at 77-minute 'I’m not ranting and raving' meltdown

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/02/16/holy-shiyat-he-crazy.html

How Kellyanne Conway stymies reporters

Has anyone told him that when he calls something a "leak" he's confirming it?

That's kind of like declaring "I'm not being racist." Even if true, saying those words makes anything you say sound kinda racist.

He DID say that:

So here’s the story, folks. Number one, I am the least anti- Semitic person that you’ve ever seen in your entire life. Number two, racism, the least racist person. In fact, we did very well relative to other people running as a Republican — quiet, quiet, quiet.

Thanks for giving me a comment to respond to. How do you even know where to start processing shit like this?

His speeches make me think of people who use a word over and over so it'll become part of their vocabularies.

He's falling apart.

I couldn't watch that and not have any residual respect or benefit of a doubt for the sixty- million people who voted for him hit what I'm pretty sure is rock bottom.

I say pretty sure, because I don't want to underestimate what he's capable of.

It's really weird to find your patriotism in your embarrassment at having your country led by a colossal jackass.

And I have to say, Fox & Friends in the morning, they’re very honorable people. They’re very — not because they’re good, because they hit me also when I do something wrong.

F&F hits Trump when he does something wrong, therefore they're not good?

Someone please tell me that I'm not parsing that correctly.

My brother's ex-wife got on me about me accidentally copying and pasting her FB profile pic with all of his recycled-Obama campaign stickers. I did apologize and she accepted, but before that she told me I didn't understand "the movement". I'm tempted to ask her if she can explain it to me now.

I genuinely believe the answer to that question is no longer something that is subject to rational scrutiny.

You can only parse his words with your gut feelings now.

Next week: "I'm seriously the least likely person ever to use these nuclear codes to authorize a full-scale strike against my own country. Guaranteed. Not happening."

And the was the Donald Trump that is the Head of State of the United States of America, right?.

Not one of your very talented satirists?. You know, doing a humorous bit of standup?.

It is much better to laugh, because I feel if I DO start to cry, I will need to crawl under my bed for a couple of years.

I'm not sure I understand this event. Maybe I'm just tired. They're divorced and you posted her pic with Obama stickers?

I'm still waiting for the Andy Kaufman unmasking. But even he wouldn't take a joke this far.

You're an optimist.

My god.... WTF did I just read? I honestly have no words. :no_mouth:

HA!

My brother's ex-wife, with whom I used to be friends on Facebook, got upset with me because I shared her profile pic, which consisted of the current POTUS's campaign slogans that consisted of designs appropriated from the Obama campaign.

It would explain so very much. The suits, hair, children, foyer of his "apartment" . . . hanging up on the Aussie PM . . .

Wow. I just felt a surge of such happy hope. Kaufman could so easily have pulled this whole thing off, all these years, I can just see it now.

She's the mother of my bisexual, very creative niece; so it's really tough for me to try and figure out why the hell she voted for the current POTUS.

(I cannot bring myself to use his name.)

If only it was true. Alas, comedy is dead, out-competed by this new reality.