Trump has exited the White House

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2021/01/20/trump-has-exited-the-white-house.html

17 Likes

Yay!!!

Now to get the stink out.

61 Likes

And by all means, let the door hit your bloated arse on the way out. Good riddance, scumbag.

58 Likes

Came here to make a joke about letting the door hit his ass on the way out. Ya beat me.

26 Likes

Finally they start draining the swamp.

38 Likes

Good riddance, don’t let the door hit ya where god split ya.

27 Likes

3 hours to go, and the country still stands.

27 Likes

He just referred to the pandemic in the past tense… “As bad as the pandemic was…” :rage:

43 Likes

Does anyone have a GTFO playlist? I want something to listen to alllllllll day.

13 Likes

Has there ever been a statement why he uses YMCA as a theme song? They are actually playing it as he boards the plane…

18 Likes

It is now time to unseal the various criminal complaints that states have against Trump.
I’m looking at you, New York.

26 Likes

This is the nicest thing you’re ever gonna hear me say about him: the goodbye speech was not the complete clusterfsck of a disaster that I was expecting.

11 Likes

He liked it since they played it at Studio 54? Who knows, and at this point who cares? As long as his exit is a swift one the musical accompaniment can be as bizarre as he wants.

14 Likes

So far so good. He’s still POTUS for another three hours… I’m not comfortable till he’s 100 percent civilian .

16 Likes

From my wife and I, with much feeling.

69 Likes

Lol

Us every day!

21 Likes

92 Likes

In the immortal words of 2 Live Crew:
Get The F___ Out My House, B____!

15 Likes

Let the Infrastructure Week celebrations begin.

ETA: After his speech at Andrews AFB, ‘YMCA’ again.

11 Likes

Let the deep cleaning begin. It is going to take some work to get the smell of Fast Food out of the Upholstery.

Edited for added odiferous definite article.

30 Likes