Trump has exited the White House

Christ, what an asshole.

19 Likes

I think this clip can easily sum up everyone’s thoughts here about the past four years of that administration

16 Likes

19 Likes

Here’s one to get you started. Catchy, too!

13 Likes

An ideal song for the day, I think.

20 Likes

ugh, he kept yammering on and on, and all i could say was “shut UP and GO AWAY.”

also, he just had to slip in a last moment of racism by calling it the “China” virus.

26 Likes

That is the most genuine smile I’ve seen yet on Melania’s face…

17 Likes
32 Likes

And what have we learned from this little experiment with doom-electing?

1. the electoral college especially sucks when 37% of your voters are drooling idiots
  2. some real checks and balances on a president, rather than standards and norms, would be nice
  3. a little reality TV goes a long way to papering over a complete sociopath
  4. (none of the above … we don’t learn nuth’n fool!)
46 Likes

ewan-mcgregor-point-laugh

20 Likes

So considering he has admitted in his speech that he’s not president anymore, what’s the Q spin?

13 Likes

6-D chess. He so smart and ahead of things, that he’s outsmarted everything. By admitting that he’s not president, he sending the signal that actually is still in charge.

18 Likes

What a MASSIVE crowd gathered to see him off…

8 Likes
18 Likes

There’s still a chance that his jet could go off course and get lost in the Bermuda Triangle.

Or Iran could convince him to come for a meeting over a yuge project they want him to develop.

21 Likes

He looks frightened.

24 Likes

Good!

28 Likes

Fuck off permanently Donny, forever, you rotten sack of steaming dogshit!

26 Likes

It’s so hard to read tone over the inter webs. Tell us how you really feel. :wink:

(1 hour 50 minutes and counting!)

21 Likes

To the bigly-est crowd ever. I thought some of them may have been maintenance staff as seat-fillers, but none of them were dancing.

6 Likes