Pathetic White House invite for Trump sendoff is pathetic

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2021/01/18/pathetic-white-house-invite-for-trump-sendoff-is-pathetic.html

6 Likes

Obligatory Waiting to Exhale gif:

67 Likes

People are going to be counting down to the end like it’s the biggest New Year’s Eve party in history.

43 Likes

He isn’t going to get that military parade, is he? Sad.

15 Likes
26 Likes

I bought champagne. And I have fireworks. I’m going to enjoy this fuckers sorrow 1000%.

He and his toadies have certainly caused me enough grief and financial loss, I’m literally in anger management over MAGA assholes and my own poor reactions to them.

I’m fucking celebrating. Hard. Its better than Christmas to me.

54 Likes

Clearly the hallmark of exclusivity.

Apparently the Mooch somehow got invited.

39 Likes

Yes, be there by 7:15am, so he can see there’s only a handful of people there and not show up.

7 Likes

I hope there are lots of cameras. Also, lots of undercover FBI agents. And that the license plates of attendees are photographed.

Because sure as fuck, a lot of the 1/6 insurrectionists will show up to cheer on the fucktard in chief as he heads off. And they’ll probably wear the same clothes and have the same banners.

16 Likes

Pretty fucking pathetic it’s still all about him.

Most people don’t wanna be seen with losers, though.

It would be hilarious if the band was playing until exactly noon, and then mid note, stops and walks off.

20 Likes

“ future federal prisoner”

46 Likes

yep - one more opportunity to identify, name and shame these people.

14 Likes

I was gonna go out and lean on my car’s horn for five minutes Wed noon but the dang battery died again from disuse.

13 Likes

"Even some sort of military flyover has been suggested.”

One well-timed sortie should do it.

20 Likes
30 Likes

I have to say, this guy just keeps growing on me (in that smarmy kind of way). The Mooch! I feel like they should give him a gig in the Biden admin to be, like, “official Trump shit-talker.” LOL! :rofl:

16 Likes

Yet again I’d like to extend my condolences to people in that other timeline :grimacing: … good riddance to bad rubbish.

Only thing left to resolve is my bet with a friend that Trump will indeed run again in 2024, and there are already hints…

8 Likes

Do you think the non-QAnon cult remnants of the GOP are developing agita knowing that Trump will gladly run unsuccessful GOP Presidential campaigns until the day he dies, if he thinks it will give him income and attention? LOL :rofl:

10 Likes

five guests

I’d rather bring 5 tomatoes, or 5 dozen eggs.

24 Likes

That reminds me. Go out and by champagne tomorrow.

12 Likes