Pathetic White House invite for Trump sendoff is pathetic

An appropriate display along his exit route would include lines of coffins and skeletons, just as a reminder. Not that he’d notice.

14 Likes

There are bound to be folks pointing out just how much this will be costing taxpayers, so I propose we take a collection to show him the way out. It can be our way to be best.
I pledge a dollar.
And he absolutely will get his military parade.
Some 6 months from now.
In Red Square…

9 Likes

I’m not convinced he really has the drive left to put in all that work just to lose the Popular Vote for the third time in a row.

12 Likes

“Maybe after the flyover, there could be some kind of award? Some kind of award? Maybe someone could invent something? An MVP sort of thing, but the P is for president?”

2 Likes

I’m not convinced he’ll live to see 2024, let alone be in any shape to run for office again.

37 Likes

I bought a good bottle of bourbon. I will enjoy the bourbon. And I will dream of the orange one in a lovely orange jumper picking up litter along the highway. I know that won’t happen because he is a rich, white guy but it doesn’t mean I can’t dream about it. He is the most vile, horror story of a ‘person’ to ever inhabit the White House. Did I mention I’m going to drink bourbon to celebrate?

24 Likes

Right, like Trumpsters still have five friends left…

9 Likes

I’m sure they can find something in the budget for a boom box playing “Sad Trombone” on reapeat.

10 Likes

I reluctantly liked him instantly, even when he was in Trump Admin. He was such an over-the-top, pure d-bag but had some sort of weird charisma.

The dude has been comedy gold since he got fired, patched things up with his very liberal wife, and resurfaced.

12 Likes

Yeah, I’m always surprised when people make jokes about Biden being frail because Trump may be younger, but he’s in so much worse shape in every sense. Even if he survives, whatever else is going on cognitively (e.g. dementia), being booted out of the White House is going to cause some narcissistic injury-related mental decline. His upcoming legal and financial problems are going to really take a toll, too.

24 Likes

I’m stunned that people seem to ‘forget’ that 45 is old, obese, out of shape, has a shitty diet, AND has had Covid… and then they act like the orange muthafucka’s death clock somehow isn’t ticking loud as hell.

And that’s not even factoring all the stress he must be feeling, with all the upcoming lawsuits and state criminal charges…

23 Likes

If not convicted, and runs again; fractures the GOP.
If convicted, still splits the party-

In chess, I believe this is referred to as a forking~

18 Likes

I’m surprised he didn’t include Eugene Debs in that list of heroes, since he’ll be following his footsteps of running for president while in a federal penitentiary.

9 Likes

I keep thinking back to 2017, during the G7 meeting, where all the leaders took a short stroll - except Trump, who rode in a golf cart because he wasn’t up to it. That should have been a tip-off Trump was in bad shape. (Biden, meanwhile, bicycles. Yet he’s supposed to be the frail one?!)

22 Likes

It’s always projection with the GOP…

22 Likes

Andrew’s AFB is a pretty busy base. At some point a training sortie will launch, and he and Fox News will insist it’s a flyover for him.

10 Likes

Anyone else bothered that nothing in there says “farewell” it just says “ceremony”. Does he have something insane planned?

4 Likes

:pray: but people this toxic seem to live unnaturally long, much to everyone’s dismay…

As for “be in any shape to run for office”, it is my impression that rambling incoherence was a feature to his loyal base, something they loved, so … even more of what they loved? I also kinda got the impression that, by the end of his second term, Reagan was kinda propped up Weekend at Bernie’s style… so who knows.

I sincerely hope you’re right though!!

10 Likes

Ritual self immolation?

8 Likes

FFY…

2 Likes