Pathetic White House invite for Trump sendoff is pathetic

And as the Drumpf and Lady Drumpf move across the tarmac to board the waiting Airforce One, the band breaks into:

7 Likes

“How can I say I miss you if you won’t leave?”

8 Likes

Umma throw out the suggestion of a military flyinto

9 Likes

I don’t want him to die yet.

I want him to be rendered speechless and powerless while retaining enough awareness to watch his life, his fortune and his legacy being dismantled piece by piece.

stroke-stroke-stroke

28 Likes

Or 5 gallons of tar, and five burlap sacks of feathers.

16 Likes

I’m drinking bourbon right now.

And drank a lot to deal with the last 4 years. I’m not joking. This man’s horrors nearly drove me to alcoholism.

I hope he fucking rots. I will find a way to piss on his grave.

10 Likes

How many presidential grave sites are surrounded by anti-intrusion fences? Whose grave is most pissed-on?

4 Likes

Participation trophy?

3 Likes

Most Venal Pissant?

1 Like

Oh I fully expect it will be guarded. I didn’t say that would stop me though.

They could charge admission with the amount of people who’d line up for that.

7 Likes

13 Likes

More fitting scale:

8 Likes

Or maybe this:

5 Likes

Maybe they could do a reflecting pool/communal urinal.

19 Likes

Can’t find the link right now, but Mary Trump (psychologist niece) has said at least once that 45 doesn’t have the stuff to try again after a setback like this. I believe she was talking about the loss of attention and approval, not the loss of the election.

11 Likes

There’s a couple hundred people who’d love to go but I don’t know how many of them made bail.

12 Likes

My fav ‘GTFOH’ song:

10 Likes

One more place to repost this:

14 Likes

But thanks to trumps lunatic followers, Biden is going to have 25,000 national guards at his inauguration.

7 Likes

a link @KathyPartdeux posted in the coronavirus thread. 5 months for him is march?

14 Likes