Trump starts to speak and people start to leave his rally

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/11/07/trump-starts-to-speak-and-peop.html

6 Likes

That beautiful phrase…made in the USA

Look at the tags on the shit brands you and your daughter sell you jack-hole.

32 Likes

On twitter, there have been mentions of buses hauling people to his rallies from other states. People in attendance mentioning (to the reporters on twitter) that it’s their 4th or 5th rally, even though the rallies are never in the same location. I wonder if just showing up is a minimum requirement to get something in return from the organiser.

36 Likes

Could just be they want to beat the traffic? :woman_shrugging:

30 Likes

Nothing important’s happening, so we may as well leave now…

22 Likes

obviously this is fake news and they all just needed to use the restroom at the same time

21 Likes

Yeah, I am not sure what I saw fits my definition of “streaming”…more like a trickle?

18 Likes

tumblr_dfd57823fb7300ce5de5b688069bbc82_33d4e6d2_640

34 Likes

Oh, and for reference…

33 Likes

This can’t have been coincidence:

36 Likes

There are groupies/people that travel around going to all his Rallies like it is a Rock Band.
I am wondering when there will be a MAGA Cruise.

9 Likes

Given the President’s fragile ego this would be frighteningly effective in driving him crazy.

Boo him when he’s out and about and he can blame the Democrats and “never-Trumpers.” That just makes him feel infamous.

People leave his own rallies and then you really have to go full conspiracy to justify why it happened and why it hurts so much.

17 Likes

Unfortunately. But it was a happy coincidence.

7 Likes

His voice is a lot like the infamous “Brown Note” ala South Park.

12 Likes

That’s the risk you take at a Louisiana rally by having one of the Duck Dynasty guys open for you: you’ve got nowhere to go but down from there!

18 Likes

50 Likes

Is it just me, or is the attendance just sad for a POTUS? I don’t know where this is, but it looks like he’s not even filling a high school gym?

21 Likes

That’s a lot of empty seats for what appears to be a high school gymnasium.

23 Likes

Does it matter? if the cameras on him have a background of people he is probably happy in his fake little world.

12 Likes

My first thought was that the folks leaving were fillers walking out after trump’s entrance.

Job done. We’re out.

22 Likes